ROX Anti-Vibration Handlebar Risers 2 1/4" Rise 7/8" Stem Clamp x 7/8" Handlebar
These risers will fit KLR's, V-Stroms, and many other motorcycles with 7/8 inch handlebar clamps
Whether on the street or off, your riding pleasure will be greatly advanced with the addition of anti-vibration, pivoting handlebar risers. Reduce the strain on your wrists, elbows, and shoulders while increasing control by placing your motorcycle's handlebars at your optimum height. Engineered to prevent vibration, Rox's handlebar risers are prefect for your Dual sport and Adventure Motorcycle.
* Anti-Vibe design reduces vibration in bars at high RPM's and provides a shock dampening feature to protect components and rider during harsh impacts.
Dual rotation points makes Rox Riser selectively adjustable forward and back, allowing you to fit your handlebars to your preferred riding position. Rox Risers allow you to raise your stock bars or use a large diameter tapered style handlebar.
With its two piece design, Rox Riser will install on most Dual Sport, Adventure and Touring Motorcycle that has clamps to hold the handlebars, making it incredibly universal.
* Engineered and tested for maximum strength and durability.
* CNC machined from billet 6061 T6 aluminum anodized clear
* Rox 7/8" Anti-Vibration risers also doubles as a conversion kit for using larger 1 1/8 inch tapered style bars on your motorcycle. The risers come with removable metal sleeves that fill the gap between 7/8" and 1 1/8."
* Patent # US 6,920,806 BZ
Anti-Vibe Risers may interfere with aftermarket large capacity fuel tanks, and some triple clamp configurations. Standard Pivoting Risers will not interfere. These risers are Clear anodized and use 8mm clamping bolts.
* Caution: First determine if you have adequate cable length before installing handlebar risers
* Amount of extra cable length varies based on make and model
* It is recommended that you consult your local dealer.
* Important:After installation check for any binding or pinching of the control cables (throttle cable, brake hose/cable) etc. When you are sure nothing is binding, start machine in neutral, slowly turn handlebar from left to right, if the engine idle speed increases STOP TURNING HANDLEBARS, TURN OFF ENGINE, YOUR THROTTLE CABLE IS BINDING. Check throttle routing and length. You may have to adjust position of controls, or purchase extended cables.
* Caution: Rox Speed FX and Adventure Designs LLC are not responsible for injury or death resulting from improper installation! Thoroughly read and follow instructions.