ROX Pro Off-Set Block Riser for 1 1/8 inch (28mm) Handle Bars
Whether you spend the majority of the day on the highway or on unimproved fire road, handle bar risers add to your comfort and reduces fatigue.
Handle bars that are too low induce shoulder fatigue and reduce control. Raising your handle bars with Rox Pro Off-Set Risers reduces the weight to your hands and moves your posture into a more upright stance. Stress is reduced at crucial joints.
ROX's Off-Set Block Risers raise your bar straight up 1- 1/4" (vertical) or up 1" and back 1" when installed the other direction. Rox Pro Off-Set risers have an oblong hole so that they will fit virtually any fore and aft bolt center to center distance with 8mm bolt threads acting as a fat-bar adaptor or they will work to raise your stock fat-bars.
Fits (with stock control cables):
* Fit Yamaha Super Tenre 2011-2012
* Fit BMW 1200GS and GSA (does not fit 2008 - 2009 1200GS/A)
* Fit the F800GS but PLEASE NOTE they make contact with the plastic splash guard around the key hole when the handlebars are in the locked position.
* Most KTM's
* KTM Adventure (as pictured)
* Most motorcycles with 1 1/8 inch (28mm) Handle Bars
Rox Risers are ...
* Anodized Clear
With its two piece design, Rox Riser will install on virtually any motorcycle that has clamps to hold the handlebars, making it incredibly universal.
* Engineered and tested for maximum strength and durability.
* CNC machined from billet 6061 T6 aluminum
* Patent # US 6,920,806 BZ
* Caution: First determine if you have adequate cable length before installing handlebar risers. I had no trouble installing the ROX Risers on my R1200GSA. Just move the cables from in front of the shock stems to the back of the shock stems (takes about 15 minutes).
* Amount of extra cable length varies based on make and model
* It is recommended that you consult your local dealer
* Important: After installation check for any binding or pinching of the control cables (throttle cable, brake hose/cable) etc. When you are sure nothing is binding, start machine in neutral, slowly turn handlebar from left to right, if the engine idle speed increases STOP TURNING HANDLEBARS, TURN OFF ENGINE, YOUR THROTTLE CABLE IS BINDING. Check throttle routing and length. You may have to adjust position of controls, or purchase extended cables.
* Caution: Neither Adventure Designs, LLC or Rox Speed FX are responsible for injury or death resulting from installation of this product. Thoroughly read and follow instructions.