Please Pre-Order Now. More are in production and will ship to customers approximately July 17th. Please reserve yours now for earliest delivery.
PRE-ORDER Rugged Rear Locking ToolBox for BMW R1200GSA Racks. Made in USA
Turn wasted space into weatherproof, secure carrying space for essentials such as tools, a tire repair kit and a first aid kit with this ingenious and rugged rear locking tool box for BMW R1200GS and Adventure pannier racks from Adventure Designs. This locking tool box attaches to the inside of the original equipment BMW rear pannier rack on the right side so it doesn't add to the overall width of the motorcycle but it significantly expands your carrying capacity. It's made in the United States of hand-welded aircraft-quality aluminum. The locking door has a gasket to keep out water and dust and a corner of the box allows clearance for the rear brake caliper under full compression of the rear suspension. The tool box is accessed by removing the side pannier. This is a clever use of space and a convenient way to add discreet, secure, weatherproof storage for the things you need to carry all the time, so you don't have to take up valuable space in your panniers.
- Securely fits and locks essential items
- Ample space securely fits items like the Adventure Designs tool kit, tire repair kit, emergency first aid kit, tow strap etc.
- Side load door enables user to access more space in the box and to view and remove items quickly.
- Proudly made with care in the USA. True American craftsmanship is seen in the fabrication. In our opinion this box is part "work of art" and part essential GSA accessory.
- The BMW OEM rear sprayguard must be removed to ensure clearance at full suspension compression. Many off-road training schools recommend you remove this rear mudguard anyways to prevent breakage while riding.
- The box is attached with two stout clamps: one on the top and one on the front pannier frame braces, and with bolts through the lower tabs on the pannier frame, which requires drilling 3/16" holes in the tabs and the box.
These Rugged GSA Boxes were featured in the January, 2013 BMW Owners News article by Bill Dragoo.