SAVE 10% on these Quality USA Made Seats
FREE SHIPPING to USA Contiguous 48 States
Saddlemen Adventure Touring Comfort Front & Rear Seats for BMW R1200GS and R1200GSA
Are you tried of saddle pain and fatigue when you ride your R1200GS/A for more than 2 hours? You are not alone. We and many of our customers face the same challenge. Stock OEM seats often lack the support and quality density foam necessary for extended saddle time. Saddlemen has been making quality cruiser/touring seats in the USA for over 20 years and has now created a innovative R1200GS/A seat set that greatly reduces saddle fatigue. You now can spend less time addressing saddle fatigue and more time enjoying your trip.
The Saddlemen R1200GS/A seat is a innovative hybrid seat design that combines Saddlemen's exclusive elements of a GEL comfort layer and progressive density foam to provide Adventure Touring and Dual Sport riders with unparalleled comfort and control. Rugged marine-grade synthetic suede resists the elements while providing the proper balance of grip and comfort under the rider's posterior.
Also available as an optional heated version that warm the rider's section (front seat only) with 5-levels of heat, operated by remote control, making this seat the dual-purpose saddle you need to circumnavigate the globe.
- New specialized seat family that was developed for Adventure motorcycle riders who want to rack up the miles in comfort
- Durable marine grade vinyls and bright accent stitching with a supple upper-foam layer produce a seat that is as effective as it is stylish
- The combination of the GEL comfort layer and progressive density foam with a GEL-Channel design cover provides riders with the support and perineal nerve relief needed for long saddle time
- Hybrid design combines exclusive saddlebag interior, progressive density foam and a Gel Channel saddle to provide adventure and dual sport riders with unparalleled comfort and control.
- The seat pan is made of high strength resin that is much stronger than the OEM stock seat which is plastic
- All seat flange mounts and fasteners are metal compared to the OEM stock plastic mounts that are very fragile
- Includes adjustable seat mounts which raise or lower the seat by approximately 1 inch to provide your with 2 height options for various riding situations.
- Like all quality aftermarket seats, Saddlemen seats have break in period of approximately 500 to 1500 miles. During this break in period your seat will form to your unique body shape and get even more comfortable.
- The rider seat is designed specifically to have a more neutral, flat, and balanced seating position so that the rider is not continuously sliding forward like is often common on OEM stock seats.
- Made in the USA
NOTE: This Adventure TOURING version smooth seat cover does not feature GEL-Channel design like the Adventure TRACK version. This Adventure TOURING version also is not available with heat like the Adventure TRACK version.
We and our customers have been very pleased with the Saddlemen seats. One customer purchased the low version seat set for his 2012 R1200GSA and immediately set our for a 2800 mile ride including the Continental Divide (approx. 1800 of dirt) Canada and then back to California. He and his girlfriend (who joined him for approx. 1000 miles) were thoroughly impressed with the performance, comfort and aesthetics of the Saddlemen seats.