SAVE 10% on these Quality USA Made Seats
FREE SHIPPING to USA Contiguous 48 States
Saddlemen Adventure Touring Comfort Front Seat for BMW R1200GS and R1200GSA
Saddlemen has been making high-quality seats in the United States for more than 20 years because riders have learned that the right seat makes all the difference in terms of comfort during a long haul. One of their latest designs is the adventure touring comfort seat for the BMW R1200GS and R1200GSA, which can be purchased as a front and rear seat combination or just the rider's seat for those who aren't planning to carry a passenger. The rider's seat combines a gel comfort layer and progressive density foam to provide far more comfort than the stock seat. It is covered in durable synthetic suede that provides the right level of grip for off-road riding or spirited street riding and the level seating surface keeps the rider from sliding forward during braking. Optional heating with five settings is also available and the metal hardware on the Saddlemen adventure touring comfort seat allows you to adjust the height. Take a step up in comfort with Saddlemen.
- New specialized seat family that was developed for Adventure motorcycle riders who want to rack up the miles in comfort
- Durable marine grade vinyls and bright accent stitching with a supple upper-foam layer produce a seat that is as effective as it is stylish
- The combination of the GEL comfort layer and progressive density foam with a GEL-Channel design cover provides riders with the support and perineal nerve relief needed for long saddle time
- Hybrid design combines exclusive saddlebag interior, progressive density foam and a Gel Channel saddle to provide adventure and dual sport riders with unparalleled comfort and control.
- The seat pan is made of high strength resin that is much stronger than the OEM stock seat which is plastic
- All seat flange mounts and fasteners are metal compared to the OEM stock plastic mounts that are very fragile
- Includes adjustable seat mounts which raise or lower the seat by approximately 1 inch to provide your with 2 height options for various riding situations.
- Like all quality aftermarket seats, Saddlemen seats have break in period of approximately 500 to 1500 miles. During this break in period your seat will form to your unique body shape and get even more comfortable.
- The rider seat is designed specifically to have a more neutral, flat, and balanced seating position so that the rider is not continuously sliding forward like is often common on OEM stock seats.
- Made in the USA
NOTE: This Adventure TOURING version smooth seat cover does not feature GEL-Channel design like the Adventure TRACK version. This Adventure TOURING version also is not available with heat like the Adventure TRACK version.
We and our customers have been very pleased with the Saddlemen seats. One customer purchased the low version seat set for his 2012 R1200GSA and immediately set our for a 2800 mile ride including the Continental Divide (approx. 1800 of dirt) Canada and then back to California. He and his girlfriend (who joined him for approx. 1000 miles) were thoroughly impressed with the performance, comfort and aesthetics of the Saddlemen seats.