SAVE 10% on these Quality USA Made Seats
FREE SHIPPING to USA Contiguous 48 States
Saddlemen Adventure Touring Comfort Seat for BMW F800GS & F650GS Twin
Designed specifically to offer F800GS/F650GS Twin riders a longer, more comfortable ride, the Saddlemen Adventure Touring Comfort Seat for BMW F800GS & F650GS Twin reduces saddle fatigue while increasing comfort, riding security and control. Unlike plastic OEM stock seats, the Saddlemen F800GS/F650GS Touring Seat features an innovative hybrid design that includes a GEL comfort layer with progressive density foam and GEL Channel saddles. The high-quality aftermarket seat is also specifically designed to provide a more balanced seating position than OEM seats, preventing riders from sliding forward and increasing space and airflow to the rider.
- Hybrid design combines exclusive saddlebag interior, progressive density foam and a Gel Channel saddle to provide adventure and dual sport riders with unparalleled comfort and control.
- Vinyl and rugged microfiber suede cover holds up to hard use while providing outstanding comfort and a secure, comfortable ride
- The seat pan is made of high strength resin that is much stronger than the OEM stock seat which is plastic
- All seat flange mounts and fasteners are metal compared to the OEM stock plastic mounts that are very fragile
- Includes a innovative space cut-out in the middle of the seat for increased space, comfort and airflow in your "man part" area. Greatly releases pressure and increases blood flow between the legs.
- Like all quality aftermarket seats, Saddlemen seats have break in period of approximately 500 to 1500 miles. During this break in period your seat will form to your unique body shape and get even more comfortable.
- The rider seat is designed specifically to have a more neutral, flat, and balanced seating position so that the rider is not continuously sliding forward like is often common on OEM stock seats.
- Made in the USA
We and our customers have been very pleased with the Saddlemen seats. One customer purchased a Saddlemen Adventure Track version seat and immediately set our for a 2800 mile ride including the Continental Divide (approx. 1800 of dirt) Canada and then back to California. He and his girlfriend (who joined him for approx. 1000 miles) were thoroughly impressed with the performance, comfort and aesthetics of the Saddlemen seats.