Saddlemen Adventure Tour Seat for Triumph Explorer 1200
Saddlemen introduces a new specialized seat family that was developed for Adventure riders who want to rack up big miles in comfort. Durable marine grade vinyls and bright accent stitching with a supple upper-foam layer produce a seat that is as effective as it is stylish. The combination of the GEL comfort layer and progressive density foam with a GEL-Channel design cover provides riders with the support and perineal nerve relief needed for long saddle time. Seat sets and one-piece seats include integrated luggage mounting points or strap kits to attach the perfectly matched Saddlemen Adventure PACK luggage or other cargo to the pillion portion of the seat.
- Hybrid seat design combines SaddleGel interior, progressive density foam and a Gel Channel-design cover to provide Adventure Touring riders with unparalleled comfort and control.
- Seats using Saddlemen’s Gel Channel (GC) technology have a center channel that relieves seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, and thus keeping the rider comfortable in the saddle for longer time.
- Using a very large GEL pad for additional foam support and vibration damping, these seats offer the ultimate comfort available for a Travel Enduro.
- Each high quality seat has durable construction and styling that is as unique as it is functional.
- Some mid-sized applications feature a non-GC, smooth-top saddle to maximize comfort as compared to the original, narrow seat.
- The rugged carbon-fiber look weave and smooth vinyl cover holds up to hard use and still retains its good looks.
- Each seats’ covers are designed and stitched to match Saddlemen’s highly functional Adventure PACK luggage family.
- Every cover is constructed with durable, marine-grade vinyl that resists water and cold-cracking.
- Integrated bag/cargo mounting points on the pillion portion of the Adventure-class seat sets make it easy to attach Saddlemen’s Adventure PACK luggage or other cargo.
- Some mid-sized applications also include a luggage/cargo mounting strap set that installs or removes in seconds from the seat.
- Designed and built in the U.S.A.
- 2012 to Current Triumph Tiger Explorer 1215
- 2013 to Current Triumph Tiger Explorer XC 1215