SAVE 10% on these Quality USA Made Seats
FREE SHIPPING to USA Contiguous 48 States
Saddlemen Adventure Track Comfort Front & Rear Seats for Ducati Multistrada 2010-2014
In a lot of cases, the OEM stock seat is showroom ready, not road resilient. Designed to dramatically decrease saddle fatigue, the Saddlemen Adventure Track Comfort Front & Rear Seats for Ducati Multistrada 2010-2014 features a hybrid design, which includes a GEL comfort layer and progressive density foam that contours to your body. In addition, the innovative GEL channel cut-out design reduces pressure and increases space and airflow. Unlike plastic OEM seats, the Saddlemen Multistrada seats feature a marine-grade microfiber suede cover for resilience and grip, and the seat's positioning is more balanced to prevent forward slipping.
- Hybrid design combines exclusive saddlebag interior, progressive density foam and a Gel Channel saddle to provide adventure and dual sport riders with unparalleled comfort and control.
- Vinyl and rugged microfiber suede cover holds up to hard use while providing outstanding comfort and a secure, comfortable ride
- The seat pan is made of high strength resin that is much stronger than the OEM stock seat which is plastic
- All seat flange mounts and fasteners are metal compared to the OEM stock plastic mounts that are very fragile
- Includes a innovative space cut-out in the middle of the seat for increased space, comfort and airflow in your "man part" area. Greatly releases pressure and increases blood flow between the legs.
- Like all quality aftermarket seats, Saddlemen seats have break in period of approximately 500 to 1500 miles. During this break in period your seat will form to your unique body shape and get even more comfortable.
- The rider seat is designed specifically to have a more neutral, flat, and balanced seating position so that the rider is not continuously sliding forward like is often common on OEM stock seats.
- Made in the USA
We and our customers have been very pleased with the Saddlemen seats. One customer purchased the low version seat set for his 2012 R1200GSA and immediately set our for a 2800 mile ride including the Continental Divide (approx. 1800 of dirt) Canada and then back to California. He and his girlfriend (who joined him for approx. 1000 miles) were thoroughly impressed with the performance, comfort and aesthetics of the Saddlemen seats.