FREE SHIPPING to USA Contiguous 48 States
Saddlemen Adventure Track Comfort Seat for Suzuki V-Strom DL650 & DL1000
To reduce slipping forward when braking, the Saddlemen Adventure Track Comfort Seat for Suzuki V-Strom DL650 & DL1000 is intelligently designed with less forward slope than OEM stock seats. Unlike plastic OEM seats, the Suzuki V-Strom seats also feature a marine-grade microfiber suede cover for optimal grip and control. In addition, the Saddlemen seats feature an exclusive GEL comfort layer and progressive density foam interior for unparalleled riding comfort. The seat also has a unique cut-out in the middle of the seat to reduce seating pressure and increase airflow, dramatically decreasing saddle fatigue.
- Hybrid design combines exclusive saddlebag interior, progressive density foam and a Gel Channel saddle to provide adventure and dual sport riders with unparalleled comfort and control.
- Vinyl and rugged microfiber suede cover holds up to hard use while providing outstanding comfort and a secure, comfortable ride
- The seat pan is made of high strength resin that is much stronger than the OEM stock seat which is plastic
- All seat flange mounts and fasteners are metal compared to the OEM stock plastic mounts that are very fragile
- Includes a innovative space cut-out in the middle of the seat for increased space, comfort and airflow in your "man part" area. Greatly releases pressure and increases blood flow between the legs.
- Like all quality aftermarket seats, Saddlemen seats have break in period of approximately 500 to 1500 miles. During this break in period your seat will form to your unique body shape and get even more comfortable.
- The rider seat is designed specifically to have a more neutral, flat, and balanced seating position so that the rider is not continuously sliding forward like is often common on OEM stock seats.
- Made in the USA
We and our customers have been very pleased with the Saddlemen seats. One customer purchased the low version seat set for his 2012 R1200GSA and immediately set our for a 2800 mile ride including the Continental Divide (approx. 1800 of dirt) Canada and then back to California. He and his girlfriend (who joined him for approx. 1000 miles) were thoroughly impressed with the performance, comfort and aesthetics of the Saddlemen seats.