FREE SHIPPING to USA Contiguous 48 States
Saddlemen Adventure Track Comfort Front & Rear Seats for BMW R1200GS and R1200GSA
Stock motorcycle seats are the weak link in the comfort equation for most riders, which is why Saddlemen has been making quality motorcycle seats in the United States for more than 20 years. One of their newest and most innovative designs is the Saddlemen Adventure Track front and rear seat for the BMW R1200GS and R1200GSA. The Adventure Track's unique design has a channel in the center to reduce pressure and allow airflow. The flat design and the perfect grip level of the synthetic suede cover helps keep you in place, even under hard braking, so you won't slide toward the tank as you do with many seats. Saddlemen's unique combination of a gel comfort layer and progressive density foam creates the right amount of firmness and shock absorption. The rider's portion of the Adventure Track seat can also be fitted with optional five-way adjustable heating for cold-weather comfort.
- Hybrid design combines exclusive saddlebag interior, progressive density foam and a Gel Channel saddle to provide adventure and dual sport riders with unparalleled comfort and control.
- Vinyl and rugged microfiber suede cover holds up to hard use while providing outstanding comfort and a secure, comfortable ride
- Integrated bag/ cargo mounting points on the pillion
- The seat pan is made of high strength resin that is much stronger than the OEM stock seat which is plastic
- All seat flange mounts and fasteners are metal compared to the OEM stock plastic mounts that are very fragile
- Includes a innovative space cut-out in the middle of the seat for increased space, comfort and airflow in your "man part" area. Greatly releases pressure and increases blood flow between the legs.
- Includes adjustable seat mounts which raise or lower the seat by approximately 1 inch to provide your with 2 height options for various riding situations.
- Matching rear seat has the advantage of being lower than the stock rear seat. This feature decreases the chances of you catching or scraping your riding boot heel on the rear seat when you mount the bike.
- Like all quality aftermarket seats, Saddlemen seats have break in period of approximately 500 to 1500 miles. During this break in period your seat will form to your unique body shape and get even more comfortable.
- Both the rider and passenger seats are specifically to have a more neutral, flat, and balanced seating position so that the rider and passenger are not continuously sliding forward like is often common on OEM stock seats.
- Made in the USA
We and our customers have been very pleased with the Saddlemen seats. One customer purchased the low version seat set for his 2012 R1200GSA and immediately set our for a 2800 mile ride including the Continental Divide (approx. 1800 of dirt) Canada and then back to California. He and his girlfriend (who joined him for approx. 1000 miles) were thoroughly impressed with the performance, comfort and aesthetics of the Saddlemen seats.