SAVE 10% on these Quality USA Made Seats
FREE SHIPPING to USA Contiguous 48 States
Saddlemen Adventure Track Comfort Front & Rear Seats for BMW R1200GS and R1200GSA
Are you tried of saddle pain and fatigue when you ride your R1200GS/A for more than 2 hours? You are not alone. We and many of our customers face the same challenge. Stock OEM seats often lack the support and quality density foam necessary for extended saddle time. Saddlemen has been making quality cruiser/touring seats in the USA for over 20 years and has now created a innovative R1200GS/A seat set that greatly reduces saddle fatigue. You now can spend less time addressing saddle fatigue and more time enjoying your trip.
The Saddlemen R1200GS/A seat is a innovative hybrid seat design that combines Saddlemen's exclusive elements of a GEL comfort layer and progressive density foam with a GEL-Channel design to provide Adventure Touring and Dual Sport riders with unparalleled comfort and control. Rugged marine-grade synthetic suede resists the elements while providing the proper balance of grip and comfort under the rider's posterior.
The pillion section is covered with high-tech gripper material to help hold cargo in place and is shaped to match the rear rack's height for simplified cargo packing. Integrated bag or cargo mounting points on the pillion for securing your luggage, duffels and other items.
Also available as an optional heated version that warm the rider's section (front seat only) with 5-levels of heat, operated by remote control, making this seat the dual-purpose saddle you need to circumnavigate the globe.
- Hybrid design combines exclusive saddlebag interior, progressive density foam and a Gel Channel saddle to provide adventure and dual sport riders with unparalleled comfort and control.
- Vinyl and rugged microfiber suede cover holds up to hard use while providing outstanding comfort and a secure, comfortable ride
- Integrated bag/ cargo mounting points on the pillion
- The seat pan is made of high strength resin that is much stronger than the OEM stock seat which is plastic
- All seat flange mounts and fasteners are metal compared to the OEM stock plastic mounts that are very fragile
- Includes a innovative space cut-out in the middle of the seat for increased space, comfort and airflow in your "man part" area. Greatly releases pressure and increases blood flow between the legs.
- Includes adjustable seat mounts which raise or lower the seat by approximately 1 inch to provide your with 2 height options for various riding situations.
- Matching rear seat has the advantage of being lower than the stock rear seat. This feature decreases the chances of you catching or scraping your riding boot heel on the rear seat when you mount the bike.
- Like all quality aftermarket seats, Saddlemen seats have break in period of approximately 500 to 1500 miles. During this break in period your seat will form to your unique body shape and get even more comfortable.
- Both the rider and passenger seats are specifically to have a more neutral, flat, and balanced seating position so that the rider and passenger are not continuously sliding forward like is often common on OEM stock seats.
- Made in the USA
We and our customers have been very pleased with the Saddlemen seats. One customer purchased the low version seat set for his 2012 R1200GSA and immediately set our for a 2800 mile ride including the Continental Divide (approx. 1800 of dirt) Canada and then back to California. He and his girlfriend (who joined him for approx. 1000 miles) were thoroughly impressed with the performance, comfort and aesthetics of the Saddlemen seats.