SAVE 10% on these Quality USA Made Seats
FREE SHIPPING to USA Contiguous 48 States
Saddlemen Adventure Track Comfort Seat for BMW F800GS & F650GS Twin
Featuring Saddlemen's exclusive GEL comfort layer, density foam and innovative GEL-Channel saddle design, the Saddlemen Adventure Track Comfort Seat for BMW F800GS/F650GS Twin motorcycles dramatically reduces saddle fatigue. Unlike plastic OEM seats, the Saddlemen F800GS and F650GS seat features rugged, marine-grade microfiber suede that not only protects against the elements, but offers riders unparalleled grip and comfort. Instead of repeatedly sliding forward - a common and uncomfortable problem when riding OEM stock seats - the Saddlemen F800GS/F650GS Twin seat's balanced, innovative design ensures you longer, more secure and more enjoyable rides.
- Hybrid design combines exclusive saddlebag interior, progressive density foam and a Gel Channel saddle to provide adventure and dual sport riders with unparalleled comfort and control.
- Vinyl and rugged microfiber suede cover holds up to hard use while providing outstanding comfort and a secure, comfortable ride
- The seat pan is made of high strength resin that is much stronger than the OEM stock seat which is plastic
- All seat flange mounts and fasteners are metal compared to the OEM stock plastic mounts that are very fragile
- Includes a innovative space cut-out in the middle of the seat for increased space, comfort and airflow in your "man part" area. Greatly releases pressure and increases blood flow between the legs.
- Like all quality aftermarket seats, Saddlemen seats have break in period of approximately 500 to 1500 miles. During this break in period your seat will form to your unique body shape and get even more comfortable.
- The rider seat is designed specifically to have a more neutral, flat, and balanced seating position so that the rider is not continuously sliding forward like is often common on OEM stock seats.
- Made in the USA
We and our customers have been very pleased with the Saddlemen seats. One customer purchased a Saddlemen Adventure Track version seat and immediately set our for a 2800 mile ride including the Continental Divide (approx. 1800 of dirt) Canada and then back to California. He and his girlfriend (who joined him for approx. 1000 miles) were thoroughly impressed with the performance, comfort and aesthetics of the Saddlemen seats.