Sena Bluetooth Audio Pack for GoPro® Hero4, Hero3 and Hero3+
The Sena Bluetooth Audio Pack for *GoPro® Hero4, Hero3 and Hero3+ is a specially designed adapter for the GoPro® Hero3 allowing for Bluetooth capabilities. With the use of Bluetooth headsets, the Sena Bluetooth Audio Pack allows users to add their voice to the video on-the-fly using Bluetooth Audio Recording™ feature. Being able to narrate the video during recording not only provides users a whole new experience but also reduces the need for follow-up audio editing allowing for in the moment audio experiences.
It is designed to connect to both Sena and non-Sena Bluetooth products allowing users to pair their vocals with the video. With Sena Bluetooth products, users may add not only their own voice but also audio from their companions through the use of the intercom to create a mixed audio experience.
The unit is perfect for single or group adventures and helps enhance video creation by allowing voice recordings to narrate the video.
Features of the GP10
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Compatible with GoPro® Hero4, Hero3 and Hero3+ camera only
- Bluetooth Audio Recording™ up to 100 meters (110 yards)**
- Versatile microphone audio mix between built-in microphone and Bluetooth headsets
- 40 meters Waterproof Housing for the Sena Bluetooth Audio Pack
- Supports Ultra HD Voice Recording™ with using Sena Bluetooth products
- Voice prompts
- Firmware upgradeable
- Peace of mind – thanks to the two-year warranty
* GoPro® is a registered trademark of Woodman Labs of San Mateo, California. Sena Technologies, Inc. (“Sena”) is not affiliated with Woodman Labs. The Sena Bluetooth Audio Pack for GoPro® is an after-market accessory specially designed and manufactured by Sena Technologies, Inc. for the GoPro® Hero3 allowing for Bluetooth capabilities.
- Talk time: 3 hours
- Stand-by time: 3 days
- Working distance (Sena headsets): up to 100 meters (110 yards) in open terrain
- Operating temperature: -10˚C ~ 55˚C (14°F ~ 131°F)
- Dimensions (main module): 59.0 mm x 41.0 mm x 16.6 mm (2.3 in x 1.6 in x 0.6 in)
- Weight: 21 g (0.74 oz)
- Profile: Headset Profile, Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Internal stereo microphones
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer battery
- Certificates: CE, FCC, IC
Currently, the only way to externally record audio into the GoPro® cameras is to use a wired microphone that attaches to the camera. The Sena Bluetooth Audio Pack for *GoPro® provides the same feature wirelessly using Bluetooth technology. Users can mount the Bluetooth Audio Pack and GoPro® camera in unique locations without the need for externally wired microphones to capture great audio. The internal GoPro® microphone can still be used to capture natural ambient sound from the camera while using the Bluetooth Audio Pack to record voice audio at the same time. The wireless freedom also breaks the distance barrier with the working range of up to 100 meters (110 yards).
High-Quality Audio and Ultra HD Voice Recording™
Sena has built a great reputation of making high-quality, innovative Bluetooth audio devices for motorcycle riding and that tradition continues with the Bluetooth Audio Pack. When using the Bluetooth Audio Pack with Sena’s Motorcycle Bluetooth products, users can record in Ultra High Definition(UHD) quality voice which records vivid CD-quality audio.When pairing with a Sena headset, Ultra HD quality voice recording starts automatically. There is also a normal voice mode which can be used with both Sena and other brands of Bluetooth microphones. The normal voice mode supports standard Bluetooth handsfree quality, and it applies noise control filter to suppress the ambient noise considerably.
By using one of Sena’s Bluetooth Audio devices with built-in intercom capabilities, the Bluetooth Audio Pack allows the recording voice of everyone connected by intercom. This allows multiple individuals the ability to include their voice commentary on one centrally located camera.
Quick and Easy
The Bluetooth Audio Pack automatically connects you to the paired headsets after the initial setup (pairing process) takes place. A quick and easy on/off switch makes the Bluetooth Audio Pack easy to operate and the LED flash, as well as the voice prompt, from the Bluetooth Audio Pack tells you that you are ready to go.
All Sena products are firmware upgradeable and it allows Sena products to always operate at their peak and have the most up-to-date functionality and options for rapid technological advancements in smart phone and Bluetooth devices. The firmware upgrades are available for free when available to all registered Sena customers.