SALE SAVE 25% + FREE USA SHIPPING.
***Please SELECT the "Helmet Cameras & Sena ONLY FREE USA Shipping" shipping option in cart or during checkout.
SENA SMH-10 Bluetooth Stereo Headset and Intercom for Motorcycles Dual Pack
The SMH10 Version 2.0 is a Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR Class 1 Stereo Headset with long-range Bluetooth Intercom designed specifically for motorcycles. With the SMH10, you can call hands-free on your Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigations by Bluetooth wirelessly, and have intercom conversations in full duplex with a passenger or other motorcycle riders.
Thanks to the latest Bluetooth v2.1 and the advanced digital processing technology, the SMH10 offers the best sound quality for both incoming and outgoing sound in its class. Also, the easy-to-access and intuitive button operations make the SMH10 a perfect companion for motorcycles.
This Dual Pack is an excellent value if you have a passenger or if you want to be able to communicate via intercom with another motorcycle you are riding with. The Dual Pack has everything you need to for communicating with a passenger or another rider.
The Adventure Designs team has tested the SENA SMH10 extensively and it is their favorite motorcycle audio system on the market. It is easy to install, completely wireless, easy to use, and the sound quality is excellent. Other systems cannot match the SENA SMH10's quality and ease of use. If you have been patiently waiting for an outstanding wireless bluetooth audio system, the SENA SMH10 is it.
* Bluetooth Specification v2.1 + EDR Version 2.0
* Audio Booster
* Upgradable firmware
* Bluetooth Intercom up to 900 meters (980 yards)
* Multi-Pair Bluetooth intercom for 4 persons
* Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players
* Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP: play, pause, track forward and track back
* Easy operation by versatile Jog Dial (Patent Pending)
* Sufficient sound level with integrated audio booster
* Bluetooth hands-free for Bluetooth mobile phones
* Bluetooth headset or stereo headset for Bluetooth GPS navigations
* Stereo music by 3.5mm audio cable
* Water resistant for use in inclement weather
* Crystal clear and natural sound quality
* Up to 12 hours talk time, 10 days stand-by time
* Can be used while charging on road trips
* Individual volume control for each audio source
SMH10 Dual Pack includes:
* Headset Main Unit: 2
* Speaker-Microphone Clamp Unit: 2
* USB Power Cable: 2
* Cigarette Charger: 2
* 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack Cable: 2
* Glued Surface Mounting Adaptor: 2
* Microphone Sponges: 2
* Velcro Pads: 2
* Hex Key (Allen Wrench): 2
* Talk time: 12 hours
* Standby time: 10 days
* Working Distance (Intercom): up to 900 meters (980 yards) in open terrain
- Headset: 84.1 mm x 56.5 mm x 38.6 mm
( 3.3 in x 2.2 in x 1.5 in )
- Clamp unit: 223.8 mm x 85.5 mm x 30.6mm
( 8.8 in x 3.4 in x 1.2 in )
- Headset: 60 g (2.11 oz)
- Clamp unit: 84 g (2.96 oz)
* Profiles: Headset Profile, Hand-Free Profile (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
* Bluetooth v2.1
* Built-in SBC Codec
- noise cancellation
- wind noise reduction
- wide volume control
- sample rate: 48kHz (DAC)
- auxiliary audio-in connection via 3.5mm jack
* Charging time: 2.5 hours
* Type: Lithium polymer battery
* CE, FCC, TELEC, IC
When it comes to adding a new dimension to the joy of motorcycle travel, I cannot say enough about the benefits of the Sena helmet to helmet communication. The ability to have conversation, comment on surroundings, deciding when and where to stop, and etc., etc., ..adds in invaluable element to the riding experience. On the last day of the trip, I broke one of the wires on the head-piece; that was when we realized how much we enjoy and depend on the communication connection the Sena adds. The unit is easy to install and operate I hope to never ride without it.
By Jim B
from Dublin, CA
webBikeWorld 2010 Motorcycle Product of the Year Award: Electronics
Five Star Award
"Motorcycle intercoms have come a long way since we first started reviewing them 7 years ago. Sena has a background in Bluetooth and wireless data transmission products for industry and the SMH-10 was their first motorcycle intercom. They took a new and completely fresh approach to the problem and it worked, with an easy-to-use and reliable intercom. Excellent sound quality and volume and an ingenious user interface make the Sena SMH-10 an obvious choice for a webBikeWorld 2010 Product of the Year Award."