S-MX 2 Air Carbon Leather Glove with Touchscreen by AlpineStars
With its innovative carbon knuckle guards, technical 3D mesh and leather main shell construction, the S-MX 2 Air Carbon provides excellent levels of protection and cooling airflow for those hot summer days cutting through the downtown traffic. Utilizing an advanced leather and mesh hybrid construction, Alpinestars S-MX 2 Air Carbon Glove offers the street and dual sport rider superior comfort and performance with a carbon fiber knuckle.
These S-MX 2 Air Carbon gloves are AlpinesStars best selling gloves for a reason: they are well ventilated, provide excellent protection and look great.
- Durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating full-grain leather and 3D mesh for durability, abrasion resistance and high levels of breathability.
- Synthetic suede reinforcements on the palm, fingers and landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones. - Ergonomically shaped Alpinestars’ innovative carbon knuckle guard provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection.
- Finger tops and back hand incorporates TPR inserts for additional impact abrasion in critical areas.
- Impact absorbing EVA foam panels on thumb for additional impact performance.
- 3D mesh finger surfaces and thumb for cooling performance.
- Pre-curved finger construction to reduce riding fatigue.
- Neoprene wrist cuff plus Velcro® and TPR closure for secure and personalized closure.
- Touch screen compatible index fingertip and thumb for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
- Stretch finger sidewalls for improved flexibility when riding.