Please Pre-Order Now: Reserve yours now for earliest delivery. All orders will ship in the order received approximately September 16th. Thank you for your support.
PRE-ORDER Ultimate Compact BMW R 1100 GS, R, S, RS & RT Tool Kit
In recent years many BMW owners, including us, have been disappointed with factory supplied tool kits, or lack there of, that come with each new BMW. In response to this problem we have created a complete R 1100 Tool Kit. The kit is both comprehensive and compact. It will work with all R 1100 motorcycles. We have utilized a modular t-handle multi ratchet driver system to make the tool kit universal, lightweight, and small (not pictured). The entire kit fits into a quality black tool roll that protects the tools from vibration and the elements. The tool roll is made of heavy duty 1,000 Denier waterproof material and has ample pockets and to keep each item in its place. The tool roll enables you to quickly roll out and view the tools for easy access. The tool roll also features Velcro straps at the top corners that enable you to attach and hang it from the side of your motorcycle or a garage pegboard to keep the tool kit off the ground. The tool kit easily fits into any tank bag or pannier and measures only 5.5” x 9” x 3” inches. Our comprehensive kit includes everything you need to make repairs and adjustments on the road or in the garage.
The entire kit pictured will work with every fastener on the R 1100. Other general purpose tool kits on the market all have one common flaw. They do not include everything you need to service and repair your R 1100. General tool kits require you to spend time and money researching and purchasing the supplemental tools that are not included in your tool kit but are necessary to work on your R 1100. We have done the research for you and have made the most compact and complete R 1100 tool kit on the market. Store it in your panniers or tank bag and you don’t have to think about it again. You will have the peace of mind of always being prepared for emergency roadside repairs and routine maintenance. The kit also includes basic emergency repair supplies.
Kit Includes: Tool / Function
- Modular T-Handle Multi-Ratchet / 3/8” driver (not pictured)
- Heavy Duty Multi-Pocketed 1,000 Denier Black Tool Roll (proudly made in the USA)
- Micro-Fiber cloth (can be used as a place to set tools when in use or as a grease rag, not pictured)
- 4x Quality Metric Combo Wrenches made of hardened tool steel with a chrome finish / various fasteners
- 5x Quality Metric 6-Point Sockets made of hardened tool steel with a chrome finish / Oil filter wrench, various fasteners, etc.
- 13 piece Metric Hex Set on a quality magnetic storage rail / Misc. fasteners
- Spark Plug Socket / Spark plugs
- 1/4" socket / drives screwdriver bits
- Phillips screw driver bit
- Slot screw driver bit
- 3/8” to ¼” driver adapter / Drives small sockets
- 3/8” drive 3” extension / Access to bolts
- 3/8” drive 6” extension / Driver bar and misc. access
- Black Heavy Duty Metal Oil Filter Wrench / Oil filter ($25 value)
- Needle Nose Pliers with Wire Cutter / Misc. repairs (not pictured)
- Spanner Wrench for front shock pre-load (not pictured)
Emergency Repair Supplies:
- 4x 6 inch & 4x 3 inch black zip ties / misc. hose and fastener repairs
- 1” foot of Rescue Tape / creates self adhering water tight bond, misc hose and seal repairs involving fluids
- 2 feet of heavy duty duct tape / misc. repairs
- 1 straight edge blade / cutting and misc. repairs
- 1” foot of black electrical tape / electric wire repairs etc.
- 3 Feet of stainless steel wire / spark cap removal & misc. repairs
"I just wanted to e-mail you and tell you how satisfied I am with the Ultimate BMW Compact tool kit I purchased from you for my 1200RT. It is really a complete kit with top quality tools. I believe you really thought of everything. I will be sure and “show it off” to all my BMW friends and I will also let everyone on the BMW forums that I frequent know what a nice product you sell."
Copyright 2016 Adventure Designs LLC. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending