Ultimate Compact Tool Kit for BMW R1200 GS, GSA, RT, R, and S 2004-2013 Bikes
MADE IN THE U.S. and comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
Providing Peace of Mind Worldwide and Quality That Will Last a Lifetime.
The Only U.S. Made Comprehensive Tool Kit for Your BMW Motorcycle.
Our tool kits will service oil-cooled and water-cooled BMW bikes. We also have versions of this kit that will service bikes from other brands like Triumph, KTM, Suzuki and Yamaha.
The Adventure Designs Tool Kit Difference:
• Complete: Includes all the tools your BMW requires, including hard to find and expensive BMW specialty tools. We did the painstaking research for you. Other kits have a "one size fits all" approach that will leave you stranded because they are missing essential tools.
• U.S-MADE QUALITY: Buy U.S-made tools and you are investing in quality and supporting job creating in the U.S. Buy cheap tools and you will get cheap results. Stripping or rounding a fastener is frustrating and costly, and worst of all, it can leave you stuck on the side of the road. Our forged tools are made of 100 percent U.S steel and are hot forged in the U.S The "other guys" cut corners by using cheap steel and using a cold forging technique that results in a soft, inconsistent tool.
• Compact: Only weighs 4 pounds 11 ounces and measures L 9.5" W 3.5" H 3.5".
• LIFETIME WARRANTY: We are so confident in the quality and craftsmanship of these tools that we back them with a lifetime warranty. In the unlikely event that a tool fails we will replace it. We have built these tools to last so you can proudly pass them on to your grandchildren someday.
• Adequate Torque: Other general purpose tool kits often fail to meet one essential motorcycle tool kit requirement. Ask yourself: can the drive tool provide enough torque to remove a wheel lug nut or axle nut? The answer all too often is "no, we forgot to think of that." Every kit we sell includes a high torque tool configuration that will provide the leverage and torque required to remove a wheel-even a very rusty wheel (we know this because we tried it, over and over again).
In recent years many BMW owners, us included, have been disappointed with factory supplied tool kits, or lack thereof, that come with each new BMW. In response to this problem we have created the first complete BMW R1200GSW Tool Kit. The kit is both comprehensive and compact. It will work with the R1200. In this tool kit we have included quality tools that are proudly made in the U.S. with U.S. steel and carry a lifetime warranty. Most serious motorcycle enthusiasts realize very quickly that the standard kits just don't cut it. After spending a lot of time, money and energy researching supplementary tools, they run out of space to store everything.
Our entire kit fits into a quality black tool roll that protects the tools from vibration and the elements. The tool roll is made of heavy duty 1,000-Denier waterproof material and has ample pockets to keep each item organized and in its place. The tool roll enables you to quickly roll out and view the tools for easy access. The tool roll also features Velcro straps at the top corners that enable you to attach and hang it from the side of your motorcycle or a garage pegboard to keep the tool kit off the ground. The tool kit easily fits into any tank bag or pannier. In some cases it can also fit under the seat. Our comprehensive kit includes exactly what you need to make repairs and adjustments on the road or in the garage.
We've poured hours and hours of research into building the perfect tool kit. With an Adventure Design tool kit you won't go without. You can stick into your pannier or any other storage solution you use with your bike and forget about it until you need it.
The entire kit pictured will work for all of you tool needs on the stock BMW R1200GSW. Other general purpose tool kits on the market all have two common flaws:
1) They do not include the essential specialty tools you need to service and repair your BMW R1200. Nothing is more frustrating than having a roadside repair emergency, pulling out a general use tool kit and realizing that it is missing the ONE tool you need the MOST!
2) They fail to include a drive tool that is capable of safely applying the necessary torque for essential motorcycle repairs such as removing the lug nuts of a wheel or removing an axle. Every kit we sell includes a high torque tool configuration that will provide the leverage and torque required to remove a wheel or axle.
General tool kits require you to spend valuable time and money researching and purchasing the expensive supplemental tools that are not included but are necessary to work on your BMW R1200GSW. We have done the research for you and have made the most compact and complete R1200GSW tool kit on the market. Store it in your panniers or tank bag and you don't have to think about it again. You will have the peace of mind of always being prepared for emergency roadside repairs and routine maintenance. The kit also includes basic emergency repair supplies.
The entire kit weighs 4 pounds 11 ounces and the dimensions are L 9.5" W 3.5" H 3.5". The tool roll is designed so it can be rolled and packed in various configurations so you can roll it into various shapes and sizes for storage under some motorcycle seats and storage compartments.
These quality tool kits are trusted and in use worldwide in countries like Italy, France, Germany, Australia, the U.K., Spain, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Finland, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands, South Africa, Israel and Japan.
Adventure Designs Tool Kit for BMW R1200 includes:
- Ultra Compact 3/8 Ratchet with Comfort Grip and 3/8 inch driver ($48.04 value)
- Sliding T-Handle with 3/8-inch driver (used in applications that require significant torque ($24.07 value)
- Custom Aluminum Axle Tool 22mm hex / Front axle ($25 value)
- Custom Aluminum Spark Plug Removal and Oil Filler Cap Combination Tool / Spark Plug Removal And Oil Fill Cap Tool($29.95 value)
- Heavy Duty 1,000-Denier Black Tool Roll with Hang Loops (Made in the USA) ($29.99 value)
- Micro-Fiber cloth 14"x14" for dirt and grease rag
- 1/4" Bit Driver Adapter with screw driver bits
- Phillips screw driver bit
- Slot screw driver bit
- Quality Metric Combination Wrenches made in U.S. with a full polish finish with various fasteners
- Quality Metric 6-Point Sockets on Storage Rail made in U.S. with a full polish finish with Oil Filter Wrench, Drive shaft, and various fasteners
- Spark Plug Socket for spark plugs
- 11 Piece Compact Torx Bit Set on Storage Rail for bar ends, rear wheel, shock mount, caliper mount and exhaust, heads, spokes, brake discs, front end assembly, body panels, and other misc. fasteners
- 11 Piece Compact Hex Bit Set on Storage Rail
- 3/8-inch to ¼-inch driver adapter for driving small sockets
- 3/8 inch drive 3-inch extension for access to bolts and for various driver configurations
- 3/8 inch drive 6-inch extension for access to bolts and for various driver configurations
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Oil Filter Wrench ($34.95 value)
- Locking Needle Nose Pliers for misc. repairs
Emergency Repair Supplies:
- 4 x 6-inch and 4 x 3-inch black zip ties with misc. hose and fastener repairs
- 1-foot of Rescue Tape that creates self-adhering water tight bond, misc. hose and seal repairs involving fluids
- 2 feet of heavy duty duct tape for misc. repairs
- 1 straight edge blade for cutting and misc. repairs
- 1 foot of black electrical tape for electric wire repairs etc.
- 3 Feet of stainless steel wire for spark cap removal and misc. repairs
"Just thought I would let you know I received your delivery within the quoted time frame. I also wanted to let you know that the tool kit is even better than what I was expecting. The quality is outstanding and is far more comprehensive than I thought. I really do not know how you managed to get all these tools in package. I am still scratching my head! What is even more amazing I have additional room to add more stuff in the tool bag. If I was to build this kit myself I am certain my kit would fill half a pannier. It's clear to see there has been some serious thought and development put into this product. Well done and thanks for the great service in filling my order. Thanks again and I certain this kit will last a lifetime."
"I just wanted to e-mail you and tell you how satisfied I am with the Ultimate BMW Compact tool kit I purchased from you for my 1200RT. It is really a complete kit with top quality tools. I believe you really thought of everything. I will be sure and show it off to all my BMW friends and I will also let everyone on the BMW forums that I frequent know what a nice product you sell."
Copyright 2018 Adventure Designs LLC. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.