Ultimate Adventure Designs Compact Tool Kit for BMW R1200GS, GSA, & RT WATER COOLED MADE IN USA with LIFETIME WARRANTY
Adventure Designs Ultimate Compact Tool Kit for BMW R1200GS & GSA WATER COOLED. MADE IN USA with LIFETIME WARRANTY
Made in the U.S. and backed by a lifetime warranty, our Ultimate Compact Tool Kit for the BMW R1200GS water-cooled 2013 model has everything you need to work on your bike. This tool kit is packed with all the necessities, including hard-to-find and expensive BMW specialty tools, so it blows the wheels off of factory kits and those made by other manufacturers.
The AdventureDesigns tool kit for the BMW R1200 GS includes ratchets, a sliding T-handle, a custom aluminum axle tool, and a spark plug removal and oil filler cap combination tool. It contains a Phillips and a slot screwdriver bit, metric 6-point sockets on a storage rail, and metric combination wrenches to boot. We’ve even included 3-inch and 6-inch extensions so you can get access to hard-to-reach bolts, locking needle-nosed pliers and black zip ties for emergency roadside repairs. This kit is packed with all the essentials for working on your bike any time, any place.
The Adventure Designs Tool Kit Difference:
• Complete: Includes all the tools your BMW requires including hard to find and expensive BMW specialty tools. We did the painstaking research for you. Other kits “one size fits all” approach will leave you stranded because they are missing essential tools.
• USA MADE QUALITY: Buy USA tools and you are investing in quality and are supporting hard working USA jobs. Buy cheap tools and you will get cheap results. Stripping or rounding a fastener is frustrating and costly and can leave you stuck on the side of the road. Our forged tools are made of 100% USA steel and are hot forged in the USA. The “other guys” cut corners by using cheap steel and by cold forging resulting in a soft inconsistent tool.
• Compact: Only weighs 4 lbs. 11 oz. and measures L 9.5" W 3.5" H 3.5".
• LIFETIME WARRANTY: We are so confident in the quality and craftsmanship of these tools that we back them with a lifetime warranty. In the unlikely event that a tool fails we will replace it. We have built these tools so you will be proudly passing them on to your grandchildren someday.
• Adequate Torque: Other general purpose tool kits often fail to meet one essential motorcycle tool kit requirement. Can the drive tool provide enough torque to remove a wheel lug nut or axle nut? The answer all too often is “no, we forgot to think of that.” Every kit we sell includes a high torque tool configuration that will provide the leverage and torque required to remove a wheel…in fact…a very rusty wheel (we know this because we tried it, over and over again).
In recent years many BMW owners, including us, have been disappointed with factory supplied tool kits, or lack thereof, that come with each new BMW. In response to this problem we have created the first complete BMW R1200GSW Tool Kit. The kit is both comprehensive and compact. It will work with the R1200GS/A Liquid Cooled. We have included quality tools that are proudly made in the USA with USA steel and carry a lifetime warranty. The entire kit fits into a quality black tool roll that protects the tools from vibration and the elements. The tool roll is made of heavy duty 1,000 Denier waterproof material and has ample pockets and to keep each item organized and in its place. The tool roll enables you to quickly roll out and view the tools for easy access. The tool roll also features Velcro straps at the top corners that enable you to attach and hang it from the side of your motorcycle or a garage pegboard to keep the tool kit off the ground. The tool kit easily fits into any tank bag or pannier and in some cases under the seat. Our comprehensive kit includes exactly what you need to make repairs and adjustments on the road or in the garage.
The entire kit pictured will work for all of you tool needs on the stock BMW R1200GS/A Liquid Cooled. Other general purpose tool kits on the market all have two common flaws:
1) They do not include the essential specialty tools you need to service and repair your BMW R1200GS/A Liquid Cooled. Nothing is more frustrating than having a road side repair emergency, pulling out a general use tool kit and realizing that it is missing the ONE tool you need the MOST!
2) They fail to include a drive tool that is capable of safely applying the necessary torque for essential motorcycle repairs such as removing the lug nuts of a wheel or removing a axle. Every kit we sell includes a high torque tool configuration that will provide the leverage and torque required to remove a wheel or axle.
In addition, general tool kits require you to spend valuable time and money researching and purchasing the expensive supplemental tools that are not included but are necessary to work on your BMW R1200GS/A Liquid Cooled. We have done the research for you and have made the most compact and complete R1200GS/A LC tool kit on the market. Store it in your panniers or tank bag and you don't have to think about it again. You will have the peace of mind of always being prepared for emergency roadside repairs and routine maintenance. The kit also includes basic emergency repair supplies.
The entire kit weighs 4 lbs. 11 oz. and the dimensions are L 9.5" W 3.5" H 3.5". The tool roll is designed so it can be rolled and packed in various configurations so you can roll it into various shapes and sizes for storage under some motorcycle seats and storage compartments.
These quality tool kits are trusted and in use worldwide including Italy, France, Germany, Australia, U.K., Spain, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Finland, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands, South Africa, Israel and Japan.
Adventure Designs Tool Kit for BMW R1200 Liquid Cooled includes:
- Ultra Compact 3/8 Ratchet with Comfort Grip/ 3/8 inch driver ($48.04 value) - Sliding T-Handle / 3/8 inch driver (used in applications that require significant torque, ($24.07 value) - Custom Aluminum Axle Tool 22mm hex / Front axle ($25 value) - Custom Aluminum Spark Plug Removal and Oil Filler Cap Combination Tool / Spark plug removal and oil fill cap tool ($29.95 value) - Heavy Duty 1,000 Denier Black Tool Roll with Hang Loops (Made in the USA) ($29.99 value) - Micro-Fiber cloth 14"x14" / dirt and grease rag - 1/4" Bit Driver Adapter / screw driver bits - Phillips screw driver bit - Slot screw driver bit - Quality Metric Combination Wrenches made in USA with a full polish finish / various fasteners - Quality Metric 6-Point Sockets on Storage Rail made in USA with a full polish finish / Oil Filter Wrench, Drive shaft, and various fasteners - Spark Plug Socket / Spark plugs - 11 Piece Compact Torx Bit Set on Storage Rail / Bar ends, Rear wheel, shock mount, Caliper mount & exhaust, Heads, spokes, brake discs, Front end assembly, Body panels, and other misc. Fasteners - 11 Piece Compact Hex Bit Set on Storage Rail - 3/8 inch to 1/4 inch driver adapter / Drives small sockets - 3/8 inch drive 3 inch extension / Access to bolts and for various driver configurations - 3/8 inch drive 6 inch extension / Access to bolts and for various driver configurations - Heavy Duty Oil Filter Strap Wrench ($14.95 value) - Locking Needle Nose Pliers / Misc. repairs
Emergency Repair Supplies:
- 4x 6 inch & 4x 3 inch black zip ties / misc. hose and fastener repairs - 1 foot of Rescue Tape / creates self-adhering water tight bond, misc. hose and seal repairs involving fluids - 2 feet of heavy duty duct tape / misc. repairs - 1 straight edge blade / cutting and misc. repairs - 1 foot of black electrical tape / electric wire repairs etc. - 3 Feet of stainless steel wire / spark cap removal & misc. repairs
"Just thought I would let you know I received your delivery within the quoted time frame. I also wanted to let you know that the tool kit is even better than what I was expecting. The quality is outstanding and is far more comprehensive than I thought. I really do not know how you managed to get all these tools in package. I am still scratching my head! What is even more amazing I have additional room to add more stuff in the tool bag. If I was to build this kit myself I am certain my kit would fill half a pannier. It’s clear to see there has been some serious thought and development put into this product. Well done and thanks for the great service in filling my order. Thanks again and I certain this kit will last a lifetime." Regards Michael Smith Sydney, Australia
"I just wanted to e-mail you and tell you how satisfied I am with the Ultimate BMW Compact tool kit I purchased from you for my 1200RT. It is really a complete kit with top quality tools. I believe you really thought of everything. I will be sure and show it off to all my BMW friends and I will also let everyone on the BMW forums that I frequent know what a nice product you sell." Thanks, Ferd Nesler Iowa, USA
Copyright 2016 Adventure Designs LLC. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending