FREE USA Shipping on All Klim Gear to the Lower 48 States.
NO TAX: We Pay CA Sales Tax on All Klim Gear
Vented Warm Weather Socks by Klim
The Klim Vented Sock is Klim's most ventilated technical sock designed to wick moisture away from the skin allowing the foot to stay dry and comfortable. Strategically-placed soft mesh panels allow for maximum moisture removal. The Klim Vented Sock is best suited for aggressive riders and/or warmer conditions and works great for any rider looking for minimal bulk and maximum dryness. The Klim Vented Socks are Adventure Designs co/owner Chad Olson's favorite sock. He uses them for most riding conditions because they keep his feet drier and cooler in his riding boots.
- HIGHLY BREATHABLE MOISTURE-WICKING COOLMAX® YARN
- VENT KNIT MESH PANELS RELEASE HEAT FROM FEET
- 60% COOLMAX®, 35% NYLON, 5% LYCRA
- ANKLE SUPPORT BAND
- ARCH SUPPORT BAND
- ZONAL PADDING AT ANKLE, HEEL, FOREFOOT AND SOLE
- KNIT LOGOS
- ABOVE CALF HEIGHT
- NYLON REINFORCED TOE, HEEL, SOLE