Wolfman Blackhawk Tank Bag M0305 New for 2014
Inspired by customer desire, the Blackhawk Tank Bag fits in between the compact Enduro Tank Bag and Explorer Lite. Its 8 liter capacity and trim lines give it great clearance for off-road riding. The Curved base contours snugly to most sloped tanks. The foam structure gives the Blackhawk “Soft-Rigidity”, allowing the bag to flex.
The new style Map/Clear Pocket is a step forward in versatility. We have taken the traditional “Map Pocket” and made it more useful to riders who use electronics, we have incorporated a strip of Loop material inside the pocket, and include a strip of Adhesive “Hook” to attach on your electronics ( Smart Phone, GPS, Spot, etc.) so they stay put.
Items can be kept organized with one stealthy outside pocket and an internal mesh pocket under the top. The Silver interior makes it easy to see the contents of the bag. A small removable/adjustable Bunji-cord across the top provides a convenient spot for gloves and such while fueling. (Please don't ride with your gloves under the shock-cord or you may never see them again.)
The Blackhawk mounts securely to the tank via our 4-point harness. The bag also incorporates fore and aft flexibility allowing the user to get the perfect bag placement on the tank. The Blackhawk utilizes the same 4-point harness as used on the Explorer Lite, Rainier, and Large Expedition Tank bags, making switching out bags a snap.
- New style Removable Map/Clear Pocket with interior loop strip to stabilize Electronics, remotes. (1 Strip of Adhesive Hook–Included)
- Adjustable Bunji-cord, Ideal for gloves while fueling up. (Not intended for use while bike is in motion…meaning we ain’t buying you new gloves.
- Large #10 YKK Main Zipper with extended Flap to keep the elements out.
- Subtle Front zippered Pocket.
- Reflective carry handle and sides.
- Exterior D-Rings (For M903 Shoulder Strap-Sold separately.)
- Interior Zippered Mesh Pocket.
- Interior Key Clip
- 1” 4 point Mounting Harness same as used on the: Rainier, Large Expedition, and Explorer Lite Tank Bags.
- Full 1680 Denier P/U coated Ballistic fabric.
- Non Skid, non-Scratch bottom
- 3/8” Foam laminate Body and bottom for Support and Give. With Pleasing Silver interior.
- Reinforced Stitching throughout.
- All Seams are Bound
- Legendary Wolfman Design, Function, Construction, and Quality.
- Length: Top 9” (22 cm) Bottom: 11¼” (28cm)
- Height: Front-Facing Rider- 8” (20cm) Rear: 3 1/2” (9cm)
- Width: 7” (17cm)
Capacity: 8 Liters