PRE-ORDER AltRider Center Stand for BMW G 650 GS
The BMW G650GS has proven to be a great machine for those looking for a nimble, lightweight platform. But adventure riding can often require chain maintenance or removal of the rear wheel in the field -- a daunting task with the stock side stand. Make it a much simpler undertaking with a center stand from AltRider.
The nature of a center stand leaves it exposed to heavy abuse when the riding gets fun. Rough roads and trails can cause the center stand to drop and contact trail debris. This wreaks havoc on the finish of many center stands, which is why AltRider offers the only design on the market that is crafted from stainless steel. The stand is extremely resistant to rust and weathering, no matter how many hits it takes.
Most aftermarket center stands use off the shelf steel springs which are heavy, weak and very prone to rusting. Not satisfied with this option, the AltRider design team engineered custom stainless steel springs. This essential piece is smaller, light weight and stronger than other options. The high quality alloy ensures the springs will last the full life of the motorcycle.
Installation is simple with included hardware and doesn’t require any modification to the motorcycle. The design ensures ease of use without sacrificing ground clearance or cornering ability. The center stand is available in shot peen satin finish or durable powder coat black.
- All AltRider motorcycle accessories are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Center stand allows easy maintenance and wheel removal
- Stainless steel construction extremely resistant to corrosion
- Stainless steel springs offer light weight and higher durability
- Easy installation with provided hardware
- Available in shot peen satin or powder coat black