AltRider Luggage Rack for the Husqvarna TR650 Terra and Strada
Husqvarna’s TR650 stirs up its dirtbike roots with a full-sized road bike – resulting in a motorcycle with the best of both worlds. The 652 cc single cylinder makes plenty of power on the road, yet is light and nimble enough to take on the roughest trails. Increase the TR650’s versatility and functionality with a luggage rack from AltRider.
Unlike other available racks, the AltRider design doesn’t rely solely on the stock plastic rack for mounting. The AltRider design is the only one to provide aluminum spacers and heavy duty M8 bolts to tie the front of the rack into the bike’s subframe for increased stability. The one-piece construction creates a rigid surface for mounting everything your trip requires.
All edges are CNC-routered for a refined machine finish with no sharp edges to cut straps. The rack is pre-drilled to interface with RotopaX fuel packs, GIVI top cases (requires Givi top case mounting kit – sold separately) and RAM mounts to mount your Go Pro and get that difficult-to-film angle of yourself or your friends. Available in silver or black.
All design elements of AltRider luggage racks are deliberately placed for maximum function. To see our study of hook engagement and securing your load, see our blog post Hooked: How We Developed Our Luggage Racks.
- All AltRider motorcycle accessories are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- One piece construction for stout mounting surface with minimum cutouts
- Only design to attach to motorcycle subframe for extra strength
- Only design with machine routered edges and anodized finish
- Interfaces with RotopaX fuel packs, RAM mounts and GIVI top cases (requires Givi top case mounting kit)
- Available in silver or black
- Length 14” (35.6 cm)
- Width 16” (40.6 cm)
- Depth 2” (5.1 cm)
- 2.7 lbs (1.2 kg)