Front Engine Guard for the BMW R1250GS & R1250GSA Water-Cooled Black by Altrider
Kicked up rocks and debris from the front tire make the face of the engine a vulnerable place on the BMW R1250 GS/A. Protect the front of your engine with the AltRider Front Engine Guard.
v Made of 1/16 inch (1.9 mm) brushed stainless steel, the Front Engine Guard easily mounts with a ball stud and rubber grommet system. A closer fit and larger surface area than other brands means you get maximum protection as well as a better clearance of the fender. Aluminum ball studs with stainless steel threads replace the OEM hardware, and rubber grommets on the guard itself allow you to easily remove the guard for cleaning after a muddy ride.
The Front Engine Guard is available in black and is a perfect complement to the AltRider Skid Plate.
- Made in the USA
- Made of 1/16 inch (1.9 mm) brushed stainless steel
- Easy removal with a ball stud and grommet system
- Larger protection area than competitors
- Close fit for better fender clearance
- Available in black
- Compatible with R1250GS and R1250GS Adventure
- Compatible with the AltRider Skid Plate and most other popular skid plates