SALE 33% OFF. Hurry, While Supplies Last
Klim 626 Series Drifter Waxed Canvas Jacket
One thing that bothers us about riding wear: Most jackets are designed by people who clearly don't have much of a fashion sense, using colors that are louder than a chopper. That's why we love Klim's 626 Series Drifter Waxed Canvas Jacket. The pictures speak for themselves - available in three natural, neutral colors with plaid internal accents, this jacket features a timeless cut for a sharp look. The branding is minimal and the pockets are functional.
Because it's Klim, it's loaded with innovation inside, from the waxed canvas exterior to the Level 1 protection at the shoulders, elbows and back. It's built for all sorts of adventures through dense forests, across rainy riverbeds and into nightclubs.
- Waxed canvas provides natural water resistance
- Minimal branding
- Timeless workwear styling
- YKK zippers
- D3O CE Level 1 protection at shoulders and elbows
- D3O Viper CE Level 1 back pad
- 4 external pockets (2 chest pockets, 2 hand pockets)
- 2 internal pockets
- Pit holes provide ventilation
- Zippered cuff closure
- Internal plaid accents