FREE U.S. SHIPPING to Lower 48 States on All Klim Brand Gear.
NO TAX. We Pay CA Sales Tax on Klim Brand Gear.
Klim Teton 10.5oz Hand-Crafted Knife and Sheath
If you wanted to ride around cities and be an annoying road hazard to drivers, you would have bought a crotch-rocket, but you didn't. You wanted to get far away from the concrete slabs of civilization and find some beautiful pockets of undeveloped nature, and an adventure motorcycle helped you find those places.
You're bound for the outdoors, and you'll need a good knife. Klim makes some of our favorite blades for riders, including this Teton Knife and Sheath. Take your pick of two different color schemes. You'll get a fixed, 4 3/8-inch blade made from 1095 high-carbon steel for great balance, a perfect weight and an edge that will stay sharp longer than other steel blades.
The handle features grooved grip points for added control, even when your hands are messy from adventure, making it the perfect survival knife for a variety of uses. This knife makes for the perfect outdoor companion, ready for any task.
Specs: - Weight 10.5oz
- Blade Length: 4-3/8 Inches
- Overall Length: 10-5/16 Inches
- Premium quality custom knife blade
- Full-tang fixed blade designs with perfect operational balance
- 1095 High Carbon Steel maintains edge longer than most other steels
- Differentially heat treated or a sharp edge and flexible spine
- Modified drop point blade for all-around use and control
- Metal surfaces finished with highly durable heat-coated GUNKOTEŽ finish
- Contoured canvas Micarta grip / handle wiht full front bolster and grooved design for extra grip, even when wet or soiled
- Grooved grip points in strategic locations for added control
- Laser engraved KLIMŽ logo, wordmark and name on blade and handle
- Highly durable KYDEX sheath with TEK-LOK belt loop
- Sheath design allows water and debris to drain away from the blade
- Highly adjustable sheath design for mounting in a variety of locations
- Includes hole for lanyard (lanyard not included)