Moose Racing ADV1 Dry Trail Packs
Because adventure riders find themselves in some messy situations in remote areas, it's important to keep necessary gear nearby in a protected pack. Moose Racing keeps impressing us with its ADV1 line of road-worthy cargo space, featuring tough materials at a fraction of the cost.
The ADV1 Dry Trail Pack Duffle Bag is made out of tough waterproof tarpaulin and stitched together with heat-welded seams. Water will roll right off, and dirt can be easily wiped away.
A roll-down top design creates a barrier against moisture from rain or splashes. Equipped with YKK water-resistant zippers on its pockets and dual-compression straps on the outside, more fragile gear can be protected from the elements, and more rugged gear can be secured easily on the outside. Available in 25-, 40- and 60-liter sizes, it uses universal mounting to fit on any cycle securely.Features:
- Constructed from heavy-duty waterproof tarpaulin
- Durable heat welded seams
- Heavy-duty ITW quick-release buckles
- YKK water resistant zippered external pocket perfect for gloves or spare parts
- Roll down top design creates waterproof seal
- Coated tarpaulin material is easy to spray and wipe clean
- Dual compression straps for extra secure closure or for storing spare gear externally
- Universal mounting