KUBERG X-Force PRO 50 Electric Bike 2018
Kuberg has crafted a line of electric dirt bikes with all the power of their fuel-powered cousins.
The Kuberg X-Force Pro 50 Electric Bike is engineered to leave gas guzzlers in the dust. Its 8-kilowatt motor is made for instant linear power, providing "hang on tight" acceleration down the course. Professional-grade Kenda MX tires and a fully adjustable air suspension system will give riders superior grip and handling across a variety of tracks and conditions. Its minicross hydraulic brakes bring the bike to a stop smoothly.
At ADV Designs, we've seen how electric motorcycles cut down on maintenance time and enable riders to enjoy more riding. The X-Force Pro is made with the same philosophy: Spend less time making tweaks in the garage, and more time on the course sharpening skills. The fast and powerful X-Force Pro gives drivers the edge to sweep past the competition.
For years the KUBERG Trial E and Cross bikes have been tearing up the track. Earlier this year we launched the HERO Edition bikes which gave riders an upgraded controller, brakes, and fully adjustable air shock suspension. This was a huge upgrade... but what about power? How do we Go Faster and Jump further? Here is the answer.
X-Force PRO 50 Features:
- FORMULA MINICROSS BRAKES: Massive stopping power and smooth hydraulic operation. The lightweight Formula brakes give you all you need on the racetrack.
- FOOT BRAKE: Get into proper habits early. A professional footbrake to sharpen riding skills and prepare racers for a winning future.
- FRONT & REAR AIR SUSPENSION: Race ready, fully adjustable DNM air suspension, front and rear. Set the bike perfectly for race conditions for unparalleled stability.
- POWERFUL MOTOR : Developed over 3 years and hand crafted by our own R&D department, KUBERG's proprietary brushless DC motor produces 8kW** of instant, linear power.
- KENDA MX TIRES : Professional grade, top end racing tires. With the grip and stability to connect all that power to the dirt.
- SWAPABLE BATTERY : Simply lift the seat, pull out the Li-ion battery, and slide a fully charged one in. Quick and simple.
The Cross X-Force PRO 50 has been crafted far ahead of the 50cc competition and truly sits in a class of its own.