ROX Handle Bar Pivoting Risers for 7/8" (22mm) Handle Bars
Find aftermarket handlebars for BMW 1200 GSA 2006 and other bike models in the 7/8" ROX Adjustable Handlebar Risers. Whether you are riding on- or off-road, these handlebar risers cut down on stress felt in your wrists, elbows and shoulders. Raise stock bars or use a motocross-style handlebar with this product. A two-piece design ensures this component will fit on nearly any bike with clamps. ROX Handlebar Risers provide heightened control of your motorcycle and feature 2" rise and a 7/8" stem clamp for 7/8" handlebars. Enjoy the top-notch quality of this product CNC machined from billet 6061 T6 aluminum. Use it as a conversion kit for larger-style handlebars on your bike with optimal adjustment forward, backward and upward.
Dual rotation points makes Rox Riser selectively adjustable forward and back, allowing you to fit your handlebars to your preferred riding position. Rox Risers allow you to raise your stock bars or use a motocross style bar.
With its two piece design, Rox Riser will install on virtually any motorcycle that has clamps to hold the handlebars, making it incredibly universal.
* Engineered and tested for maximum strength and durability.
* CNC machined from billet 6061 T6 aluminum
* Rox 1 1/8" clamping riser doubles as your conversion kit for using larger style bars on your motorcycle with the bonus of getting the ability to adjust your bars forward and back as well as raise them up to the proper height.
* Patent # US 6,920,806 BZ
* Caution: First determine if you have adequate cable length before installing handlebar risers. I had no trouble installing the ROX Risers on my R1200GSA. Just move the cables from in front of the shock stems to the back of the shock stems (takes about 15 minutes).
* Amount of extra cable length varies based on make and model
* It is recommended that you consult your local dealer
* Important: After installation check for any binding or pinching of the control cables (throttle cable, brake hose/cable) etc. When you are sure nothing is binding, start machine in neutral, slowly turn handlebar from left to right, if the engine idle speed increases STOP TURNING HANDLEBARS, TURN OFF ENGINE, YOUR THROTTLE CABLE IS BINDING. Check throttle routing and length. You may have to adjust position of controls, or purchase extended cables.
* Caution: Neither Adventure Designs, LLC or Rox Speed FX are responsible for injury or death resulting from installation of this product. Thoroughly read and follow instructions.