SALE 20% OFF. Hurry, Ends December 18th
Rugged Rear Locking Tool Box for BMW R1200GS/A WC Liquid Cooled Racks
The most secure and user friendly rear locking box on the market. Gain extra space that is close to your bikes center of gravity for gear essentials such as tire repair kits, tool kits, first aid kits etc. Proudly made by American craftsmen. This Rugged Rear Locking Storage Box is the market leading design that provides secure storage near to the motorcycles center of gravity. It's side load design makes it easier to load and unload without cutting up your knuckles and fingers. Rear load designs are a pain to pack and are more vulnerable to theft with panniers on because a thief clearly sees the door and can pry them open with objects like a screwdriver. Our innovative side load design also enables you to more fully pack the box with your essential gear.
Carry your essential tools on your R1200GS/A with the panniers on or off. Hidden behind the OEM BMW pannier racks, the toolbox is secure and out of the way, yet accessible by simply removing the left (non exhaust side) pannier.
The toolbox is designed for the 2014-2019 BMW R1200GSA WC and the 2013-2019 R1200GS WC with the BMW OEM GSA WC aluminum cases and mounting system.
This locking box is constructed from alclad aircraft aluminum. It is manufactured using laser cutters, press brake folding equipment and professional welders to produce the best accessory toolbox yet for the awesome R1200GS and GSA WC Adventure motorcycles.
The toolbox is welded by hand. One interior corner of the box is modified to provide clearance for the rear brake caliper and bleed fitting at full suspension compression. The door opening is a generous 5"x10" providing easy access for tool rolls or items that won't fit through smaller openings. The gasketed door fits over a raised lip to provide a weather tight seal and is secured with a weather resistant keyed lock. The box is mounted with four 4mm bolts through four of the pannier frame tabs, making for a bombproof mounting system worthy of the GS and Adventure capabilities. The full width hinge is attached with solid aluminum aircraft rivets.
- Securely fits and locks essential items
- Ample space securely fits items like the Adventure Designs tool kit, tire repair kit, emergency first aid kit, tow strap etc.
- Side load door is more secure than rear loading boxes and enables user to access more space in the box and to view and remove items quickly.
- Proudly made with care in the USA. True American craftsmanship is seen in the fabrication. In our opinion this box is part "work of art" and part essential GSA accessory.
- The BMW OEM rear sprayguard must be removed to ensure clearance at full suspension compression. Many off-road training schools recommend you remove this rear mudguard anyways to prevent breakage while riding. The BMW Off-Road Training schools recommend you remove the OEM rear sprayguard for heavy off-road riding. They remove them from all school training bikes and from all GS Trophy competition bikes.