FREE SHIPPING to USA Contiguous 48 States
PRE-ORDER Saddlemen Adventure Track Comfort Front & Rear Seats for Yamaha Super Tenere XT1200Z
Get an edge on comfort with the Saddlemen Adventure track comfort front and rear seats for the Yamaha Super Tenere XT1200Z. This seat set features an innovative hybrid design that combines an exclusive GEL layer saddlebag interior, progressive density foam and a GEL channel saddle. Matched to the Yamaha Super Tenere XT1200Z, the Saddlemen Adventure track comfort front and rear seats can drastically reduce saddle fatigue, making your trip more pleasurable. The Saddlemen seats also feature innovative space cut-outs in the middle of the seat to increase space and airflow. They also have a break-in period of approximately 500 to 1,500 miles, during which it will conform to your body shape, becoming even more comfortable.
The Saddlemen Adventure track comfort front and rear seats are made from a rugged marine-grade synthetic microfiber suede that resists the elements while providing the proper balance of grip and comfort under the rider's posterior. It features superior craftsmanship and design that also provides a more balanced seating position than original equipment seats, drastically reducing slipping forward. The seat pan is made of high strength resin. The design also features seat flange mounts and fasteners that are metal. The seat also is made in the U.S.A.
Visit Advantage Designs online today to order your Saddlemen Adventure track comfort front and rear seats. We ship internationally, For your confidence and convenience, we feature a secure website for ordering. You also can shop with the knowledge that we offer a satisfaction guarantee.
- Hybrid design combines exclusive saddlebag interior, progressive density foam and a Gel Channel saddle to provide adventure and dual sport riders with unparalleled comfort and control.
- Vinyl and rugged microfiber suede cover holds up to hard use while providing outstanding comfort and a secure, comfortable ride
- The seat pan is made of high strength resin that is much stronger than the OEM stock seat which is plastic
- All seat flange mounts and fasteners are metal compared to the OEM stock plastic mounts that are very fragile
- Includes a innovative space cut-out in the middle of the seat for increased space, comfort and airflow in your "man part" area. Greatly releases pressure and increases blood flow between the legs.
- Like all quality aftermarket seats, Saddlemen seats have break in period of approximately 500 to 1500 miles. During this break in period your seat will form to your unique body shape and get even more comfortable.
- The rider seat is designed specifically to have a more neutral, flat, and balanced seating position so that the rider is not continuously sliding forward like is often common on OEM stock seats.
- Made in the USA
We and our customers have been very pleased with the Saddlemen seats. One customer purchased the low version seat set for his 2012 R1200GSA and immediately set our for a 2800 mile ride including the Continental Divide (approx. 1800 of dirt) Canada and then back to California. He and his girlfriend (who joined him for approx. 1000 miles) were thoroughly impressed with the performance, comfort and aesthetics of the Saddlemen seats.