Free Ground Shipping to USA Lower 48 States.
Shoei Hornet X2 Navigate Adventure Helmet - New for 2016
The all new Shoei Hornet X2 helmet has broken the mold for the Dual Sport Adventure Designs helmet. This helmet had features an benefits of the best street / race helmets with the off-road functionality of a pure dirt helmet.
This Hornet X2 is a true all-road, all-weather helmet.
The Shoei Hornet X2 Helmet offers serious dual-sport enthusiasts the optimal balance between on- and off-road form and function.
Designed to maintain peak performance without compromising the core values of long distance touring, the Hornet X2 is a true all-road, all-weather helmet.
The Shoei Hornet X2 Adventure was created to replace the Shoei Hornet DS and to be a hybrid of a premium road and off-road helmet. The shape of the mouthpiece and chin bar area is designed to improve air intake and ventilation performance, while giving the rider additional air space needed to accommodate heavy breathing during off-road riding. Improving on the traditional off-road mouthpiece, the Hornet ADV provides additional protection in the event of adverse weather. A multi-stage lower vent shutter allows riders to fine tune airflow for most riding conditions.
- AIM+ (Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus Multi Fiber) shell construction is smaller, lighter, more compact and extremely aerodynamic
- Four shell sizes ensure a custom fit
- Dual-layer multi-density EPS liner accommodates a more compact design without compromising ventilation
- The EPS liner has been engineered to provide varying densities of foam in key impact areas around the head, providing enhanced impact absorption
- CNS-2 face shield system is 3D injection-molded and offers a distortion-free view
- Innovative ribs on the top ridge of the shield improve rigidity when opening and closing
- QR-N base plate system offers quick and efficient shield removal without having to remove the visor
- Thicker, more durable face shield gasket
- Improved shield locking system
- Pinlock pins and insert are included
- 3D Max-Dry System II Interior are three-dimensionally shaped to match contours of the rider's head, allowing a comfortable fit while maintaining a firm hold for high speed riding
- Max-Dry System II liner material quickly absorbs and dissipates sweat and moisture
- Removable ear pads
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick-Release System) allows emergency personnel to easily remove cheek pads from an injured rider's head
- The V-460 Visor is the result of many hours in Shoei's wind tunnel and features an innovative wedge shape with strategically placed vent louvers which allow wind to pass through unobstructed at high speed
Air is pushed into the helmet's upper air intake by the visor for optimal cooling
- Quarter turn screws allow for easy, tool-free removal of the visor
- Large multi-position lower air intake/defroster vent
- Two shutter-controlled upper air vents
- Four uniquely-positioned rear exhaust vents
- Three neck outlet vents
- Includes a removable breath guard and chin curtain to complete the comfort package
-Snell 2015 and DOT-218 approved