Tall Adventure Windscreen for BMW F800GS/700GS/650GS Twin by Moose. Made in USA
Wind fatigue can impact the enjoyment of your ride. To stop excessive wind buffeting, the Tall Adventure Windscreen for BMW F800GS/700/650GS Twin by Moose is engineered taller and wider to provide a more comfortable, smoother ride. Available two inches or four inches taller than the OEM windscreen, the replacement BMW F800GS windscreen can significantly reduce wind fatigue, and the windscreens mount easily to F800/650GS Twin mounts, Made in the U.S., the replacement F800GS windscreen is constructed of .118 and .177 aircraft quality Lucite acrylic, making the screens more durable and optically clearer than OEM windscreens.
- Made from .118 and .177 Lucite aircraft quality acrylic
- Material is more rigid and optically clearer than stock OEM windscreens
- Available in 2 different heights: stock + 2 inches, and stock + 4 inches. (pictured)
- Made in the USA
Installation and Care Tips:
1) As with all windscreens, please DO NOT over tighten the bolts/screws or excessively bend the windscreen. If you over tighten bolts the windscreen will crack and fracture around the mount holes over time. If you excessively bend the windscreen it will likely crack and break.
2) Please DO NOT use lock tight on the windscreen or its mounting bolts. Lock tight will chemically break down the windscreen.
3) When fitting the windscreen, please leave all bolts loose until all bolts are lined up and attached. Once all bolts are lined up, please gently and gradually tighten each bolt being very careful NOT to over tighten.
4) If the mount holes or OEM stock hardware do not seem to be lining up and fitting DO NOT attempt to drill the windscreen in any way. You will damage and break the windscreen. Please call us or the manufacturer first for fitment support.
5) As with all windscreens, to clean and remove bugs and dirt, please first soak the windscreen completely with plenty of water and let stand for 10-15 minutes so the bugs and dirt can soften first. Once the bugs and dirt soften, gently use and a very soft and clean micro fiber cloth to wipe the bugs and dirt away. Use plenty of water when cleaning and rinsing the windscreen. DO NOT use paper, paper towels, dirty rags, old rags, or any other abrasive rags or cloths to wipe and/or clean any windscreen. Abrasive cloths, rags, or paper towels will permanently leave very fine scratches in any windscreen that cannot be removed.