AirHawk 2 Comfort Seat Cushion Size Medium. Longer Rides Start Here
This standard sized cushion is designed to fit shorter touring and cruiser bike seats and offers extra comfort on those long road trips. Fits even the widest saddles or derrieres. Why sit on gel when you can ride on air?
Cushion comes standard with cover, attachment loops, and cruiser straps.
Eliminates Pain - The Airhawk 2 patented cellular construction allows air to be slowly exchanged one cell to another. This process evens the pressure across your sitting surface, eliminating painful pressure points that cause that agonizing sitting pain so common in distance rides.
Eliminates Numbness - Because you're riding on air, the Airhawk 2 absorbs virtually all of the vibration that leads to numb bum.
Eliminates Hot Seat - Unlike gel, water or foam, air cell technology allows your back end to breath and eliminate that monkey butt feeling. The seat cover features a Lycra like material that is designed to wick away moisture and has vented sides that allow air to constantly flow through the cushion cells while riding.
How it works: The Airhawk 2 works using air cells to even the pressure across your seating surface.
It takes very little air for the cushion to perform optimally. The Cushion inflates easily with twist and inflate valve. Simply twist to open the valve, give the seat cushion a couple of puffs to inflate it, then twist the valve closed. Next, sit on the cushion and slowly leak air from it by twisting the valve open until you're barely sitting above the motorcycle seat.
Optimally, you don't want to bottom out, but you don't want any more air in the cushion than what is necessary to keep you off the motorcycle seat. This perfect combination of air is all you need to provide the perfect cushion surface to even out the pressure across your butt while not elevating you above your normal sitting hight.
- Airhawk 2 Cushion
- Cover - comes with strap w/ attachment loops and features a Lycra type top, vented sides and a rubberized gripping bottom.
- Straps for attaching to your seat (if desired)
- Repair Kit
- Owners Manual
- Unique inflatable, multiple-cell design for the ultimate in comfortable seating and vibration absorption
- Made from polyurethane and features a breathable, stretchable outer cover and a nonskid urethane base to protect your seat
- Feature open-mesh side panel to allow air circulation through individual air cells creating extra ventilation to reduce heat buildup
- Patented Shape Fitting Technology eliminates painful pressure points and promotes consistent blood flow for a longer, more comfortable ride
- Automatically adjusts to the shape of the rider
- Raises ride-height only slightly
- Securely fastens via double strap system running under seat or pillion
- Will not scratch or disfigure existing seat or pillion
- Valve for inflation, adjustment and deflation
- Air Pad Material: Lightweight, Polyurethane
- Cover Material: Stretch polyester material top cover. Side panels are 3-layer knit polyester providing air circulation. Fluid-proof, non-skid base is easy to clean and durable.
- Dimensions: 14" Deep x 14" Wide (36cm x 36cm)
- 18 Month Limited Warranty on cushion and 6 Month Limited Warranty on cushion cover
This is the most popular size for Airhawk 2 pads. It fits the front rider seat on a large number of medium to large size adventure motorcycles, touring motorcycles, and cruiser motorcycles:
Yamaha Super Tenere
Harley Davidson Cruisers
& many others.