BikeMaster Digital Torque Wrench Adapter for All Standard Socket Drive Ratchets
A good torque wrench will normally cost you north of $100 as they a torque measurement devise into a high quality wrench. BikeMaster has broken the mold with this line of Digital Torque Wrench Adapters. The thought... hey, the garage mechanic probably already as a tool box full of ratchets so all he / she really needs is the torque measuring devise. Well, here it is!
Just insert this BikeMaster Digital Torque Wrench Adapter between your 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch or 1/2 Inch Ratchet Driver and socket and presto! You now have a Torque Wrench for less than $100.
- Any 1/4", 3/8" or 1/2" drive ratchet can be used as a precision torque wrench! - Easy to read LCD screen
- Signal L.E.D. light and alarm
- 5 selectable torque units: kg-cm, kg-m, in-lb., ft-lb and N-m
- Built-in memory stores the last 50 torque value readings
- Peak and Track modes give you the option to log highest torque achieved
- Automatic shut off extends battery life
- Compact design takes up less room than conventional torque wrenches
- Comes with a durable protective carrying case
- 1/4" drive measures 2.2 to 22.1 ft lb range
- 3/8" drive measures 19.9 to 99.6 ft lb range
- 1/2" drive measures 29.5 to 147.5 ft lb range