Continental TKC 80 Twinduro Dual Sport FRONT Tire 90/90-B21
For those who want to use the full performance envelope of their adventure-touring motorcycle, you need tires that grip the dirt like knobbies and can still stand up to street miles. Few tires have a longer track record of meeting these conflicting demands than the Continental TKC 80 Twinduro tires. Their big tread blocks bite into unpaved surfaces for more off-road traction than ordinary street-biased tires. The Continental TKC 80 Twinduro front is available in the 90/90-21 size to fit dual-sport and adventure-touring bikes with 21-inch front wheels.
• Well-tried multi-use tire for both street and dirt
• Tried and tested for long hauls and competition
• Self-cleaning tread pattern
• High levels of side stability on soft surfaces
• Very good on-road handling and mileage
• Original equipment on BMW R1200GS Adventure und KTM 690 Enduro
Please Note: We cannot ship tires internationally. Extra shipping fees may apply for Alaska and Hawaii addresses. Please contact us for AK and HI shipping quotes.