FREE U.S. SHIPPING to Lower 48 States on All Klim Brand Gear.
NO TAX. We Pay CA Sales Tax on Klim Brand Gear.
Klim Kodiak Adventure Touring Jacket - New for 2017
Kodiak Island off the coast of Alaska is wild and untamed. Getting there requires preparation and a willingness to encounter anything the wild Alaskan summers can throw at you. The Kodiak was designed to handle the 400 mile days, sketchy mountain passes, and constant passing storms that typically accompany an epic touring adventure. The refined aesthetic and fit of the Kodiak lend comfort and confidence to your next journey.
Klim suggests the adventure Klim Kodiak Jacket takes its inspiration from the remote Alaskan island of the same name, but by our assessment, it has more in common with the Kodiak bears that inhabit the area.
Just as thick-skinned and suited for harsh climates, the Kodiak Jacket’s top of the line Gore-Tex Pro laminate construction shrugs off whatever your adventure pours on - thick brush, wind and weather, just as you’d expect from Klim.
What is atypical is the fit. Klim introduced a refined, trimmer fit to both the Kodiak Jacket and the corresponding pants, providing the same ADV utility to riders seeking a svelte line and snug fit.
Temperature-stable D3O CE Level 2 Armor at the elbows, shoulders and back offers industry-leading protection for bouncing off trailside trees as well as more serious asphalt spills - anything short of a bear attack.
Engineered with maximum protection and utility for the most hardcore riders and harshest conditions in the world, the Klim Kodiak Jacket was designed to be as unstoppable as you are.
Note: The Klim Kodiak Jacket has slimmer arms and torso. Please consult the size chart to ensure a proper fit.
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry Gore-Tex performance shell
- Gore-Tex pro laminates are the most breathable, most durable motorsports shell construction available
- Perforated leather overlays on shoulders and elbows
- Tonally muted branding
- Black 3M Scotchlite industrial grade reflective materials on panels and trim for increased low-light visibility
- YKK zippers
- D3O CE Level 2 armor at shoulders and elbows included
- D3O CE Level 2 back protector included
- Siliconized spacer mesh front chest armor
- 2 chest, 2 forearm, 2 side and 2 bicep intake vents
- 2 vertical back exhaust vents
- Collar can snap back to allow for more ventilation
Cargo, Comfort and Support Systems:
- 7 external pockets (2 chest, 2 waist, SPOT pocket on left chest, ID/License pocket on left forearm, 1 water resistant napoleon)
- 4 internal pockets + one hidden interior passport pocket (2 zippered, 2 open stash, 1 hidden)
- Removable and adjustable kidney belt jacket-stabilizing support system
- VELCRO® brand wrist closures
- 4 sleeve adjustment straps
- Jacket-to-pant zipper integration system