This tire is out of stock nation wide and has been discontinued by the manufacturer, Michelin. It has been replaced by the improved Michelin Anakee 3 tires which are in stock now.
Michelin Anakee 2 Adventure Touring FRONT Tire- 90/90 -21
Competition-derived rubber mix in the most popular sizes delivers at least 29% greater tread life than its two nearest competitors in the adventure touring segment.
- Same remarkable wet traction as the original Anakee tires
- Lateral rigidity and stability thanks to reinforced casing
- Radial tire for large adventure touring bikes
- Large tread blocks for on-road stability
- Designed specifically for adventure bikes like BMW GS and Suzuki V-Strom
- Radial design
- Versatile tread with deep channels for water evacuation.
Please Note: We cannot ship tires internationally. Extra shipping fees apply for Express Shipping, Alaska addresses and Hawaii addresses. Please contact us for Express, AK and HI shipping quotes.