ROX BLACK Low Pro 1 3/4 inch rise x 1 1/8 inch Stem Clamp x 1 1/8 inch Handlebar Adjustable Pivoting Risers for F800GS, 1200GS/A & KTM's
Take stress out of your wrists, elbows and shoulders with these ROX Black Low Pro 1 ¾" KTM 1190 bar risers that also work great on the F800GS ABS model, the 1200GS/A and more. Your ride demands this heavy-duty design CNC machined from billet 6061 T6 aluminum. Universal design ensures compatibility with your bike, and dual rotation points allow for adjustable movement forward and backward. This product comes with a 1 1/8" stem clamp. There's no need to replace your front brake line. The front brake perch has been moved inboard on the handlebar 3/8" to relieve more brake line and ensure optimal functionality. This product clears KTM clamps and is a recommended riser for the 990 Adventure with stock lines. Use the four 8mm tap holes in the ends of the posts to mount whatever you like.
Rox Risers are ...
Dual rotation points makes Rox Riser selectively adjustable forward and back, allowing you to fit your handlebars to your preferred riding position. Rox Risers allow you to raise your stock bars or use a motocross style bar.
With its two piece design, Rox Riser will install on virtually any motorcycle that has clamps to hold the handlebars, making it incredibly universal.
* Engineered and tested for maximum strength and durability.
* CNC machined from billet 6061 T6 aluminum
* Rox 1 1/8" clamping riser doubles as your conversion kit for using larger style bars on your motorcycle with the bonus of getting the ability to adjust your bars forward and back as well as raise them up to the proper height.
* Patent # US 6,920,806 BZ
* Caution: First determine if you have adequate cable length before installing handlebar risers.
* Amount of extra cable length varies based on make and model
* It is recommended that you consult your local dealer
* Important: After installation check for any binding or pinching of the control cables (throttle cable, brake hose/cable) etc. When you are sure nothing is binding, start machine in neutral, slowly turn handlebar from left to right, if the engine idle speed increases STOP TURNING HANDLEBARS, TURN OFF ENGINE, YOUR THROTTLE CABLE IS BINDING. Check throttle routing and length. You may have to adjust position of controls, or purchase extended cables.
* Caution: Neither Adventure Designs, LLC or Rox Speed FX are responsible for injury or death resulting from installation of this product. Thoroughly read and follow instructions.