ROX Handle Bar Adjustable / Pivoting Risers for 1 1/8 by 1 1/8 inch (28mm) Handle Bars in Black. Provides 2 inch rise.
The best bar risers for BMW 1200GS can be found in these adjustable ROX handlebar pivoting risers for 1 1/8" bars. These risers have dual rotation points so you can shift your handlebars into the most comfortable position, reducing stress in your wrists, elbows and shoulders. Not only that, but the risers add virtually universal control with 2" rise that can be clamped to nearly any motorcycle that has clamps. The risers come with a 1 1/8" stem and a 1 1/8" handlebar clamp. ROX Risers ensure you can spend more time traveling the highways and backroads of America in comfort and style. The product has been CNC machined from billet 6061 T6 aluminum and subjected to engineering and testing for top strength and durability. You can also use this as a conversion kit with larger style bars to adjust handlebars forward, backward and upward.
Rox Risers are ...
Dual rotation points makes Rox Riser selectively adjustable forward and back, allowing you to fit your handlebars to your preferred riding position. Rox Risers allow you to raise your stock bars or use a motocross style bar.
With its two piece design, Rox Riser will install on virtually any motorcycle that has clamps to hold the handlebars, making it incredibly universal.
* Engineered and tested for maximum strength and durability.
* CNC machined from billet 6061 T6 aluminum
* Rox 1 1/8" clamping riser doubles as your conversion kit for using larger style bars on your motorcycle with the bonus of getting the ability to adjust your bars forward and back as well as raise them up to the proper height.
* Patent # US 6,920,806 BZ
* Caution: First determine if you have adequate cable length before installing handlebar risers. I had no trouble installing the ROX Risers on my R1200GSA. Just move the cables from in front of the shock stems to the back of the shock stems (takes about 15 minutes).
* Amount of extra cable length varies based on make and model
* It is recommended that you consult your local dealer
* Important: After installation check for any binding or pinching of the control cables (throttle cable, brake hose/cable) etc. When you are sure nothing is binding, start machine in neutral, slowly turn handlebar from left to right, if the engine idle speed increases STOP TURNING HANDLEBARS, TURN OFF ENGINE, YOUR THROTTLE CABLE IS BINDING. Check throttle routing and length. You may have to adjust position of controls, or purchase extended cables.
* Caution: Neither Adventure Designs, LLC or Rox Speed FX are responsible for injury or death resulting from installation of this product. Thoroughly read and follow instructions.