Please Pre-Order Now: Reserve yours now for earliest delivery. All orders will ship in the order received approximately September 16th. Thank you for your support.
PRE-ORDER Ultimate Complete KTM Tool Kit for KTM 950/990 Adventure/Supermoto. MADE IN THE U.S. with a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
Providing Peace of Mind Worldwide and Quality That will Last a Lifetime.
The Only U.S. Made Comprehensive KTM Tool Kit for Your KTM Motorcycle.
Invest in the quality and high-standards that only Adventure Designs could supply. The KTM Adventure Tool Kit for KTM 950 and 990 bikes is an expansive collection that won't leave you stranded in your hour of need. Use it in the garage as part of your normal maintenance routine or take it out on the open road with you. The KTM tool kit is made to serve you well through repairs big and small.
The Adventure Designs KTM Tool Kit Difference:
• Complete: Includes all the tools your KTM bike requires. We did the painstaking research for you. The "one size fits all" approach of other kits will leave you stranded because they're missing essential tools.
• U.S. MADE QUALITY: Buy tools made in the U.S. and you're investing in quality and you're supporting hardworking U.S. workers. Buy cheap tools and you will get cheap results. Stripping or rounding a fastener is frustrating, costly and can leave you stuck on the side of the road. Our forged tools are made of hot forged 100 percent U.S. steel. The "other guys" cut corners by using cheap steel and by cold forging resulting in a soft inconsistent tool.
• Compact: Only weighs 4 lbs. 11 oz. and measures L 9.5" W 3.5" H 3.5".
• LIFETIME WARRANTY: We are so confident in the quality and craftsmanship of these tools that we back them with a lifetime warranty. In the unlikely event that a tool fails, we will replace it. That said, we built these tools with the idea that you would one day be proudly passing them on to your grandchildren someday.
• Adequate Torque: Other general purpose tool kits often fail to meet one essential motorcycle tool kit requirement. Can the drive tool provide enough torque to remove a wheel lug nut or axle nut? The answer all too often is "No, we forgot to think of that." Every kit we sell includes a high torque tool configuration that will provide the leverage and torque required to remove a wheel, even a rusty one. (We know because we've tested it.)
In recent years many motorcycle owners, us included, have been disappointed with factory supplied tool kits, or lack thereof, that come with each new bike. In response to this problem we have created the first complete KTM 950 Adventure Tool Kit that is also compatible with the KTM 990. This KTM tool kit is both comprehensive and compact. We have included quality tools that are proudly made in the U.S. with U.S. steel and carry a lifetime warranty. The entire kit fits into a quality black tool roll that protects the tools from vibration and the elements. The tool roll is made of heavy duty 1,000 Denier waterproof material and has ample pockets and to keep each item organized and in its place. The tool roll enables you to quickly roll out and view the tools for easy access. The tool roll also features Velcro straps at the top corners that enable you to attach and hang it from the side of your motorcycle or a garage pegboard to keep the tool kit off the ground. This KTM Adventure tool kit easily fits into any tank bag, pannier or even under the seat in same cases. Our comprehensive kit includes exactly what you need to make repairs and adjustments on the road or in the garage.
The entire kit pictured will work for all of you tool needs on the stock KTM 950/990. Other general purpose tool kits on the market all have two common flaws:
1) They do not include the essential specialty tools you need to service and repair your KTM. Nothing is more frustrating than having a road side repair emergency, pulling out a general use tool kit and realizing that it is missing the ONE tool you need the MOST!
2) They fail to include a drive tool that is capable of safely applying the necessary torque for essential motorcycle repairs such as removing the lug nuts of a wheel or removing a axle. Every kit we sell includes a high torque tool configuration that will provide the leverage and torque required to remove a wheel or axle.
In addition, general tool kits require you to spend valuable time and money researching and purchasing the expensive supplemental tools that are not included but are necessary to work on your KTM 950/990. We have done the research for you and have made the most compact and complete KTM 950/990 tool kit on the market. Store it in your KTM 990 adventure panniers or tank bag and you don't have to think about it again. You'll have the peace of mind of always being prepared for emergency roadside repairs and routine maintenance. The kit also includes basic emergency repair supplies.
The entire kit weighs 4 lbs. 11 oz. and the dimensions are L 9.5" W 3.5" H 3.5". The tool roll is designed so it can be rolled and packed in various configurations so you can roll it into various shapes and sizes for storage under some motorcycle seats and storage compartments.
These quality KTM tool kits are trusted and in use worldwide including Italy, France, Germany, Australia, U.K., Spain, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Finland, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands, South Africa, Israel and Japan.
Adventure Designs' KTM Tool Kit for KTM 950/990 bikes includes:
- Ultra Compact 3/8 Ratchet with Comfort Grip/ 3/8 inch driver ($48.04 value)
- Sliding T-Handle / 3/8 inch driver (used in applications that require significant torque ($24.07 value)
- Heavy Duty 1,000 Denier Black Tool Roll with Hang Loops (Made in the U.S.) ($29.99 value)
- Micro-Fiber cloth 14"x14" / dirt and grease rag
- 1/4" Bit Driver Adapter / screw driver bits
- Phillips screw driver bit
- Slot screw driver bit
- Quality Metric Combination Wrenches made in U.S. with a full polish finish / various fasteners
- Quality Metric 6-Point Sockets on Storage Rail made in U.S. with a full polish finish
- Spark Plug Socket / Spark plugs
- Large Hex Bit Socket
- 14mm Deep Wall Socket / Used as extension connection with the Sliding T-Handle for high torque applications
- 11 Piece Compact Torx Bit Set on Storage Rail / Various fasteners
- 11 Piece Compact Hex Bit Set on Storage Rail
- 3/8 inch to 1/4 inch driver adapter / Drives small sockets
- 3/8 inch drive 3 inch extension / Access to bolts and for various driver configurations
- 3/8 inch drive 6 inch extension / Access to bolts and for various driver configurations
- Needle Nose Pliers with Wire Cutter / Misc. repairs
Emergency Repair Supplies:
- 4 x 6 inch and 4 x 3 inch black zip ties / misc. hose and fastener repairs
- 1 foot of Rescue Tape / creates self-adhering water tight bond, misc. hose and seal repairs involving fluids
- 2 feet of heavy duty duct tape / misc. repairs
- 1 straight edge blade / cutting and misc. repairs
- 1 foot of black electrical tape / electric wire repairs etc.
- 3 Feet of stainless steel wire / spark cap removal & misc. repairs