Black ROX Adjustable / Pivoting Cruiser Handlebar Risers: 3 inch rise x 1 inch Handlebars
We've talked to more motorcycle drivers than we can count, and they all have a different answer about where they like their handlebars. That's no surprise, because people come in all kinds of different sizes.
Though they have different answers for where they like their handlebars, they all have the same reason why; comfort. Riders can deal with a lot of road discomforts. They can handle cramps in the legs and back. But the arms are important - badly placed handlebars cause unnecessary strain in the arms, and makes steering, accelerating and braking more difficult.
We carry a full line of ROX handlebar risers for that very reason. Each set is precision-machined from T6 aluminum, and tested for maximum durability and strength. Those who need extra handlebar length will love the ROX Adjustable Pivoting Cruiser Handlebars with a three-inch rise. The double rotation points give riders a wider range of handlebar positions, for a perfect personal fit.
When riders feel good, they enjoy the ride much more. There's no better upgrade for a cruising motorcycle than adjustable handlebar risers. This three-inch set will help you enjoy many more miles down the road.
ROX Adjustable Risers are ...
Dual rotation points makes Rox Riser selectively adjustable forward and back, allowing you to fit your handlebars to your preferred riding position. Rox Risers allow you to raise your stock bars or use a motocross style bar.
With its two piece design, Rox Riser will install on virtually any motorcycle that has clamps to hold the handlebars, making it incredibly universal.
* Engineered and tested for maximum strength and durability.
* CNC machined from billet 6061 T6 aluminum
* Patent # US 6,920,806 BZ
* Caution: First determine if you have adequate cable length before installing handlebar risers. I had no trouble installing the ROX Risers on my R1200GSA. Just move the cables from in front of the shock stems to the back of the shock stems (takes about 15 minutes).
* Amount of extra cable length varies based on make and model
* It is recommended that you consult your local dealer
* Important: After installation check for any binding or pinching of the control cables (throttle cable, brake hose/cable) etc. When you are sure nothing is binding, start machine in neutral, slowly turn handlebar from left to right, if the engine idle speed increases STOP TURNING HANDLEBARS, TURN OFF ENGINE, YOUR THROTTLE CABLE IS BINDING. Check throttle routing and length. You may have to adjust position of controls, or purchase extended cables.
* Caution: Neither Adventure Designs, LLC or Rox Speed FX are responsible for injury or death resulting from installation of this product. Thoroughly read and follow instructions.