Black ROX Adjustable / Pivoting Cruiser Handlebar Risers: 3 inch rise x 1 inch Handlebars
ROX's unique riser design allows you to pivot the riser in the original clamps and pivot the bar orientation in the top clamps of the riser. This provides an incredible amount of bar position options for you to find the right height and pull-back for your riding position and stature.
Keep in mind these risers work great if you are interested in changing to a bar that has a different sweep but happens to be lower; you can now gain back the height plus add fore and aft position selection.
If you are experiencing discomfort after a few hours of riding give these ROX cruiser risers closer consideration. We trust this product will bring you a new and expected level of comfort. Our goal is to provide you not only with an attractive, eye catching accessory but as importantly a means of acquiring the proper ergonomic position so you can return your attention back to the pleasures and sights of the open road.
These Black ROX Pivoting Cruiser Handlebar Risers provide a 2.75 inch rise and work with any 1 inch diameter handlebars. When pivoted back 45 degrees they move your bars 2.75" up and 2.75" back. Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, anodized black. Risers will clamp into nearly any bike with 1" diameter clamps. Check cable length on your bike before ordering, longer cables and brake line may be necessary. We recommend replacing your stock lines with extended lines 2.75" longer than stock. If you are going to a lower bar and using the risers to adjust the position fore or aft, longer cables may not be necessary.
ROX Adjustable Risers are ...
Dual rotation points makes Rox Riser selectively adjustable forward and back, allowing you to fit your handlebars to your preferred riding position. Rox Risers allow you to raise your stock bars or use a motocross style bar.
With its two piece design, Rox Riser will install on virtually any motorcycle that has clamps to hold the handlebars, making it incredibly universal.
* Engineered and tested for maximum strength and durability.
* CNC machined from billet 6061 T6 aluminum
* Patent # US 6,920,806 BZ
* Caution: First determine if you have adequate cable length before installing handlebar risers. I had no trouble installing the ROX Risers on my R1200GSA. Just move the cables from in front of the shock stems to the back of the shock stems (takes about 15 minutes).
* Amount of extra cable length varies based on make and model
* It is recommended that you consult your local dealer
* Important: After installation check for any binding or pinching of the control cables (throttle cable, brake hose/cable) etc. When you are sure nothing is binding, start machine in neutral, slowly turn handlebar from left to right, if the engine idle speed increases STOP TURNING HANDLEBARS, TURN OFF ENGINE, YOUR THROTTLE CABLE IS BINDING. Check throttle routing and length. You may have to adjust position of controls, or purchase extended cables.
* Caution: Neither Adventure Designs, LLC or Rox Speed FX are responsible for injury or death resulting from installation of this product. Thoroughly read and follow instructions.