Adventure II Foot Pegs for KTM 690, 790, 890 and Husqvarna Norden 901 by Altrider. Made in USA. Available in Black or Silver
The AltRider take on the Adventure Foot Peg is a strong, lightweight peg that is CNC cut from 6061-T6 aluminum billet, bead blasted and finished in black anodize. The 58 mm wide pegs provide a larger area for boot placement and increased control, while the included cleat screws provide the grip you need, even in the worst conditions.
- Strong and lightweight, CNC aluminum
- Direct replacement for OEM pegs, all hardware and uprated springs included
- Includes cleat screws for added grip
- 58 mm wide x 122 mm long platform, giving larger area for boot placement
- Designed to prevent mud and dirt build up on the pegs
The AltRider Adventure II Foot Peg is a direct replacement for the OEM pegs, and all hardware needed for installation, including uprated springs, is provided. The increased width of the pegs allow for a more stable platform for the rider, while the additional length provides extra leverage for control. Increase your confidence and control of the bike with a larger platform, and increased grip. The pegs are designed to prevent mud and dirt build up, while providing sure footing for your adventure riding.
- KTM 690 Enduro R (2008+)
- KTM 790 ADV S / R (2019-2020)
- KTM 890 ADV R (2021+)
- Husqvarna Norden 901 (2022+)
- Husqvarna 701 (2016+)