Adventure II Wide Comfort Foot Pegs for Yamaha Tenere 700 by Altrider. Available in Black or Silver
The AltRider take on the Adventure Foot Peg is a strong, lightweight peg that is CNC cut from 6061-T6 aluminum billet, bead blasted and finished in black anodize. The 58 mm wide footpegs provide a larger area for boot placement and increased control, while the included cleat screws provide the grip you need, even in the worst conditions.
- Strong and lightweight, CNC aluminum
- Direct replacement for OEM pegs, all hardware and uprated springs included
- Includes cleat screws for added grip
- 58 mm wide x 122 mm long platform, giving larger area for boot placement
- Designed to prevent mud and dirt build up on the pegs
The AltRider Adventure II Foot Peg is a direct replacement for the OEM pegs, and all hardware needed for installation, including uprated springs, is provided. The increased width of the pegs allow for a more stable platform for the rider, while the additional length provides extra leverage for control. Increase your confidence and control of the bike with a larger platform, and increased grip. The pegs are designed to prevent mud and dirt build up, while providing sure footing for your adventure riding.
- Yamaha Tenere 700 (2019+)