AirHawk 2 Comfort Seat Cushion Size Medium. Longer Rides Start Here
Skip the numbness and pain after a long ride by using an AirHawk 2 comfort seat cushion. The AirHawk 2's patented cellular construction lets air move between cells so you have equalized pressure pushing back against your backside while you ride. This comfortable seat cushion absorbs practically all the vibration your bike puts out, so you don't have to worry about uncomfortable numbness when you dismount. Since this seat uses air and not gel, water or foam, you have constant circulation and no sweaty build-up on hot days.
The AirHawk 2 comfort seat cushion is designed to fit shorter touring and cruiser bike seats. It works especially well for medium-sized bikes like BMW's R1200. It comes with a Lycra-like cover, attachment loops and cruiser straps, so you have everything you need to ride on air during your next trip. All you need to do is inflate it and adjust the pressure by twisting the built-in valve and you're ready to enjoy your ride in comfort. We suggest taking the AirHawk medium cruiser seat cushion with you on all of your longer road trips, but of course, it will also serve you well for shorter, daily rides.
Eliminates Pain - The AirHawk 2 has a patented cellular construction that allows air to be slowly exchanged from one cell to the next. This process evens out the pressure across your sitting surface, eliminating painful pressure points that cause that the agonizing sitting pain so commonly experience by long distance riders and daily riders.
Eliminates Numbness - Because you're riding on air, the AirHawk 2 absorbs virtually all of the vibration that leads to a numb bum.
Eliminates Hot Seat - Unlike gel, water or foam, air cell technology allows your back end to breathe and eliminates that monkey butt feeling. The seat cover features a Lycra-like material that is designed to wick away moisture and has vented sides that allow air to constantly flow through the cushion cells while riding.
How it works:
The AirHawk 2 works by using air cells to evenly distribute pressure across your seating surface.
It takes very little air for the cushion to perform at optimal levels. The cushion inflates easily with the twist and inflate valve. Simply twist to open the valve, give the seat cushion a couple of puffs to inflate it and then twist the valve closed. Next, sit on the cushion and slowly leak air from it by twisting the valve open until you're barely sitting above the motorcycle seat.
Ideally, you don't want to bottom out, but you don't want any more air in the cushion than what is necessary to keep you off the motorcycle seat. This precise distribution of air is all you need to create the perfect cushion surface while not elevating you above your normal sitting height.
AirHawk 2 Cushion; cover with strap w/ attachment loops and features a Lycra type top, vented sides and a rubberized gripping bottom; straps for attaching the cushion to your seat; repair kit; and the owner's manual.
- Unique inflatable, multi-cell design for comfortable seating and vibration absorption.
- Made from polyurethane and features a breathable, stretchable outer cover and a nonskid urethane base to protect your seat.
- Features open-mesh side panel to allow air circulation through individual air cells creating extra ventilation to reduce heat buildup.
- Patented Shape Fitting Technology eliminates painful pressure points and promotes consistent blood flow for a longer, more comfortable ride that is free from numbness.
- Automatically adjusts to the shape of the rider.
- Has minimal impact on ride-height.
- Securely fastens via double strap system running under seat or pillion.
- Will not scratch or disfigure existing seat or pillion.
- Easy to use valve for inflation, adjustment and deflation.
- Air Pad Material: Lightweight Polyurethane.
- Cover Material: Stretch polyester material top cover, side panels of 3-layer knit polyester providing air circulation, and fluid-proof, non-skid base is easy to clean and durable.
- Dimensions: 14" deep x 14" wide (36cm x 36cm).
- 18 Month Limited Warranty on cushion and 6 Month Limited Warranty on cushion cover.