ANSR Answer Pee Wee Prodigy Kids Youth Boots
The key to any kids gear is to actually fit kids. Answer Pee Wee Boots were specifically designed to fit kids and to be easy to put on and take off. Double buckle and hook-and-loop fasteners open very wide to allow parents to easily get these boots onto young riders without tears.
A two pronged attack, Answer went after safety and convenience when designing the Pee Wee Prodigy boots. Able to provide plenty of support for the little guy or girl, the boots feature a durable sole, shin protection and solid ankle padding. The two large buckles make them easy to get on and off and this is important; less fuss, more riding.
- Synthetic microfiber chassis for flexibility and durability
- Adjustable, easy snap buckles for small hands
- Polyurethane protective plates front and back
- Easy flex toe box make them easy to walk in
- Removable, washable insole
- Multi density sole
- Inner and outer built in ankle pads
- Weighs only 2.2 lbs. per pair (1 kg) size K11