Free USA Ground Shipping on All Arai Helmets to Lower 48 States
Arai RX-Q Helmet - Graphic Colors
The Arai RX-Q Helmet is a top end street oriented version of the race bred Corsair V with similar features, but built for everyday use. Expect and Arai RX-Q to stand at the top of the heap for upright, 3/4 and spirited riding applications on road and in dualsport environments.
Designed for the street without giving up the benefits of a racing helmet.
- Completely new helmet based on Corsair V shell
- Same wider eyeport opening as Corsair V
- Same face shield as the Corsair V
- Intermediate Oval Fit (same head shape as Quantum 2)
- Slightly different feel due to new cheek pads.
- New cheek pads come down further and cradle the head better.
- Made of a different density material which results in an extremely comfortable and quiet helmet
- Advanced ventilation
- Smaller, More Aerodynamic shell shape
- Hyper-Ridge circles lower shell to improve strength and aerodynamics Retractable chin spoiler
- Emergency Cheek Pad Removal system along with removable neck roll
- One piece bottom edge trim
- Race helmet for the street
- 5 unique size shells (XS, S, M/L, XL, XXL).
- Weight :1597 grams (3 lbs. 8-1/4 oz)
- Meets or exceeds SNELL M2010 and DOT specifications
- NOTES: The Pearl Black color listed for this product has a very subtle metallic flake whereas the Diamond Black color has a more pronounced metallic. Also, helmet does not ship with the Pinlock face shield as shown. Pinlock face shield available as an accessory.