Universal Wheel Balancer Model BG12 for All BMW R1250 and R1200 Series Bikes Including Liquid Cooled, Oil Cooled and R Nine T Except R1200C
You can save money and have the confidence of knowing the job is done right by changing your own tires. Balancing your tires and wheels can be a challenge, however. The BG-12 universal wheel balancer solves that problem and works with any wheel less than 8 inches in width. It also includes a 62-millimeter adapter so you can use it with the rear wheels on BMW models such as the BMW R1200 and K1200 line. The BG-12 universal wheel balancer is a precision-engineered tool made of aluminum and steel. Its low-friction ball bearings let you quickly find the heavy spot on your newly mounted tire and wheel so you can apply the needed wheel weights for smoother running and longer tire life. This elegantly simple and effective tool lets you finish the job of mounting your own tires, without having to waste time going to a dealer and paying exorbitant mounting fees.
The BMW Portable Motorcycle Wheel Balancer pictured above addresses all of these problems.
* Fits All BMW R1200 series bikes including, Oil Cooled, Liquid Cooled and R Nine T EXCEPT R1200C
* Extremely accurate running on precision low friction shielded ball bearings.
* Simple to use. Comes with detailed setup and procedure instructions.
* DOES NOT require a Dealer supplied rear wheel adaptor.
* Portable, it fits in your tool box drawer or tankbag.
* Durable, CNC machined from billet 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum with a tool steel axle
* And cost effective.
* Overall size - 12" x 1¾"
* Weight - Approx. 1½ lbs
* Bearings - Double shielded ball bearings
* Axle - Tool Steel 12" x ½"
* Material - 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum
This BMW Wheel Balancer Kit includes:
Two universal cones plus a special 62mm rear wheel adapter included. Also works as a Universal Balancer. (Thumb screw and washer idea courtesy of Eric Rowe)
Don't forget to order wheel weights
Made in the USA