Buell Wheel Balancer by Marc Parnes Made in USA
This Wheel Balancer fits all Buell motorcycles. There can be a tremendous savings when installing tires yourself. Tires can be purchased at lower prices over the internet or by mail order as well as the savings that can be had by mounting and balancing them yourself. Besides that, you will know it has been done right.
One of the challenges encountered doing it yourself is being able to balance the wheel assembly easily and effectively. A motorcycle tire balancer is often expensive, takes up a lot of room and in the case of some Buell's, requires special tools and adapters which are available from the dealer at a premium price.
The Buell FZB Portable Motorcycle Wheel Balancer pictured above addresses all of these problems.
* Extremely accurate running on precision low friction shielded ball bearings.
* Simple to use. Comes with detailed setup and procedure instructions.
* DOES NOT require a Dealer supplied tools.
* Portable, it fits in your tool box drawer or tankbag.
* Durable, CNC machined from billet 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum with a tool steel axle
* And cost effective.
* Overall size - 12" x 1¾"
* Weight - Approx. 1½ lbs
* Bearings - Double shielded ball bearings
* Axle - Tool Steel 12" x ½"
* Material - 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum
This Buell FZB Wheel Balancer Kit includes:
Two universal cones and a 14" axle included. Also works as a Universal Balancer.
Don't forget to order wheel weights
Made in the USA