PRE-ORDER JULY 29 Continental TKC 80 Twinduro Dual Sport FRONT Tire 120/70-B19
Owners of modern large adventure bikes who want maximum off-road grip have traditionally had few choices in 17-inch tires to fit their bikes. But the Continental TKC 80 Twinduro answers the call for knobby performance from a 120/70-17 front tire. The big, square tread blocks on the Continental TKC 80 Twinduro provide the best off-road grip you can find in a sport-sized 17-inch tire. Their off-road performance has made them a favorite among adventure-touring riders, and the 17-inch sizes bring that dirt capability to a new class of motorcycles.
• Well-tried multi-use tire for both street and dirt
• Tried and tested for long hauls and competition
• Self-cleaning tread pattern
• High levels of side stability on soft surfaces
• Very good on-road handling and mileage
• Original equipment on some BMW R1200GSA Liquid Cooled