FirstGear Warm and Safe Heated Carbon Gloves
NOTE: Heat Troller and Long Splitter Y-Cable Sold Separately
There’s nothing worse than trying to operate your bike with cold, numb fingers. Bulky, unheated gloves make things even tougher by reducing feel, reaction time and complicating operation of the controls. Firstgear’s Warm & Safe heated gloves for men and women feature heating throughout the entire glove, while maintaining the thinness of a summer glove. The gloves plug directly into the jacket liner, or an optional separate wire harness, allowing riders to adjust the temperature of the gloves independently of the jacket with a Dual Heat-troller™.
- DC-heated, produces 15 watts of heat at 12.8 Volts (each glove) and should be used with a Firstgear Heat-Troller™ for optimum safety
- Grade-A, top-grain, drum-dyed cowhide construction
- Porelle® breathable, waterproof membrane
- Thinsulate layer
- Pre-curved fingers and finger-mounted, rubber, faceshield wiper
- Elastic wrist and adjustable hook-and-loop gauntlet closure
- Reinforced protection in palm
- Reflective piping on top
Note: Cables are sold separately.