Generation Waterproof Women's Heated Jacket Liner in Gray, Yellow, or Red by Warm and Safe
The 90+ Watt Waterproof Women's Heated Jacket Liners warms you in seconds, yet is designed to feel like part of you. The high tech, Breathable Heated Liner using Gelanots with stretch side and back panels, is designed to keep the garment tight against your body for optimal heat transfer while reducing bulk. The garment is durable, washable, and extremely lightweight. We deliver more heat in more places than any other garment. Heat covering the chest and lower front, heated arms, heated collar, heat in the upper back and the lower back. Our Heated Jacket Liner design offers the greatest heat transfer performance with the least amount of bulk.
The Generation Waterproof Heated Liner heat panels have soft and flexible carbon shaped for the maximum heat transfer. All this efficiency means less insulation and power is required to deliver and retain the desired heat.
Think about this as not just a heated liner, not just a waterproof insert, but also as an after ride jacket that you can wear in all sorts of weather when you park the bike. If you tour, like we do, every bit of space is critical. Having this waterproof liner keeps me from having to carry a jacket with.
All Our 12V Heated Gear need to be used with a Heat Controller (it does not come with one). We recommend our Remote Heat-troller.
The Generation Waterproof Men's Heated Jacket Liner has heat covering the chest and lower front, heated arms, heated collar, heat in the upper back and the lower back. It also has connections at the end of the sleeves for gloves or glove liners.
- New Waterproof & Breathable Heated Liner using Gelanots
- 90+ Watts of Heat using our NEW Soft Heat Pure Science Heating Method
- Reflective "Illuminite" to keep safe at night when wearing it as a jacket
- The inside shell is nylon taffeta, breathable, soft & smooth so it slides over your clothing
- Anti-bacterial Wind Block Stretch Panels to keep heat against the body
- Packs into its included zippered pouch
- Pocket in Pocket Designed for to take the Remote Heat-troller
- Single or Dual Controller Functionality
- Zippered Chest and Hand Pockets
- Our Heated Jacket Liner numbers:
106 Watts at 13.8V
Only the best goes in to the Heated Jacket Liners:
High tech, wicking, stretch fabric construction with different cuts from men and women's YKK zippers Carbon "softheat" heating element. Connectors and wires rated to -40 degrees (for durability and longevity)